Limited Discounted Buffalo & Sable Combo Hunting Package With JKO Hunting Safaris South Africa

The video of the hunt for the bull above.....

Good day,

I have sold most of these packages but still have 1 or 2 left.... If you want a excellent safari at a very reasonable price contact me so we can set you up!

Personal touch and top quality trophies is our pride!

All my best,

Jacques

We believe in producing only the best quality trophy for your hard earned money.....

Another proper hard bossed buffalo bull taken with us. We will never allow our clients to take a soft bossed bull!

48b529d1-27ac-4ae3-a76c-e8858bd746b1.jpg

Enjoyed the video, some nice buff in the area! Congrats to the hunters!

Folks,

As most of you know I've been a rep now for Jacques @JKO Hunting Safaris for a number of years now. I continue in this role with his new company. I'd like to think that I have not been the type to act as a "used car salesman" during this time and represent Jacques and his hunting company as honestly as possible.

@AZ KJ and I have just returned from my first trip to the area in which this hunt is being offered. During our hunt we saw a lot of buffalo. This is a self sustaining herd. There we many cows and calves in the mix. I also saw many bulls that I would consider to be the older type of bull that we should be hunting. One in particular really stood out to me. Huge bosses with a very low drop and tips that are beginning to wear. The tips were below the bosses.....the older type bull that should in my opinion be the type we as hunters/conservationists should be pursuing.

Regarding sable, quite frankly I wasn't sure I would ever hunt one in South Africa. I've seen sable in other places which were to put it bluntly were dumb as rocks. I believe this due to being raised in a small enclosure and then put out on a hunting ranch far too habituated to human presence. Some of the sable on this ranch did in fact start out life in this manner. However the last of the sable to be introduced like this came some years ago.

The sable that are there now behave like other wild animals. At the sight of a bakkie they either bolt immediately or will move off when within several hundred yards. And there are lots of them on the ranch. They have become a self sustaining herd also. When I saw this my mind was changed at least in regard to hunting them at this ranch.

I believe if you take advantage of this offer you will not be disappointed in the least. There are many great buffalo and sable on the property. There's one really great sable bull that gave us the slip, a very smart bull.

It is also somewhat hard to describe just what it's like to hunt such a large property. The ranch consists of many high mountains covered in fairly thick brush and large open savannas in the bottoms. When you see for yourself just how vast the property is when sitting atop one of the ridges you'll fully understand. You will be challenged on this hunt.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this offer, thanks.

Folks,

As most of you know I've been a rep now for Jacques @JKO Hunting Safaris for a number of years now. I continue in this role with his new company. I'd like to think that I have not been the type to act as a "used car salesman" during this time and represent Jacques and his hunting company as honestly as possible.

@AZ KJ and I have just returned from my first trip to the area in which this hunt is being offered. During our hunt we saw a lot of buffalo. This is a self sustaining herd. There we many cows and calves in the mix. I also saw many bulls that I would consider to be the older type of bull that we should be hunting. One in particular really stood out to me. Huge bosses with a very low drop and tips that are beginning to wear. The tips were below the bosses.....the older type bull that should in my opinion be the type we as hunters/conservationists should be pursuing.

Regarding sable, quite frankly I wasn't sure I would ever hunt one in South Africa. I've seen sable in other places which were to put it bluntly were dumb as rocks. I believe this due to being raised in a small enclosure and then put out on a hunting ranch far too habituated to human presence. Some of the sable on this ranch did in fact start out life in this manner. However the last of the sable to be introduced like this came some years ago.

The sable that are there now behave like other wild animals. At the sight of a bakkie they either bolt immediately or will move off when within several hundred yards. And there are lots of them on the ranch. They have become a self sustaining herd also. When I saw this my mind was changed at least in regard to hunting them at this ranch.

I believe if you take advantage of this offer you will not be disappointed in the least. There are many great buffalo and sable on the property. There's one really great sable bull that gave us the slip, a very smart bull.

It is also somewhat hard to describe just what it's like to hunt such a large property. The ranch consists of many high mountains covered in fairly thick brush and large open savannas in the bottoms. When you see for yourself just how vast the property is when sitting atop one of the ridges you'll fully understand. You will be challenged on this hunt.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this offer, thanks.
This is a very interesting offer and I really appreciate your frank assessment of the property and game.

Most recent buffalo and a huge 46.5" unusual sable.

buff.jpg
sable.jpg

Bulle we encountered while hunting plains game... We have large areas with big herds of buffalo which offers our hunters a opportunity to experience a buffalo hunt of a lifetime!

Still have limited packages available for the 2020 season!

IMG_9072.JPG
IMG_9074.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg