Limcroma Safaris

JJRMT

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Planning a trip with Limcroma in June of 2022. I’ve seen a lot of great reviews, but nothing too recent. Looking for reviews, advice, and/or any recommendations! Planning to bring the family, all will be hunting as well!!
Thank you in advance!!

Planning a trip with Limcroma in June of 2022. I’ve seen a lot of great reviews, but nothing too recent. Looking for reviews, advice, and/or any recommendations! Planning to bring the family, all will be hunting as well!!
Thank you in advance!!
There is a lot of great outfitters in South Africa, but none better than Limcroma in my opinion.. Their attention to detail among many other things is unbeatable.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you've got. You and the family are in for the adventure of a lifetime!

Did a 7 day hunt with them in 2019 for my 50th birthday. Found the deal here which was a 5 day Buffalo cow hunt. We added the 2 days and also took a kudu, eland, blesbok, oryx and a warthog. Was my first trip to Africa. No complaints it was a great time and was a pleasure to hunt with Jan Loots who was our PH. We stayed at their older sight which is a more traditional African styled setup. It was comfortable and the food was great. Their newer sight appears to be more modern and less rustic so you may wanna give that some thought.

Thank you in advance!!

Hello @JJRMT !

Below I have added links to some recent reviews from clients that have hunted with us this season. If you do a quick search of "Limcroma Safaris" in the Hunting Reports section of the forum, you will find dozens more reports and reviews from recent clients. There are also links to reviews at the bottom of our signature to every post we make.

We have dozens of AH.com members who are past clients that I am sure would be more than happy to share their experiences or answer any questions you may have. In addition to being the US-based representative for Limcroma Safaris here on AH.com, I am also a long-time safari client who has hunted with Limcroma multiple times over the last 15 years. Please feel free to contact me anytime. It would be my pleasure to answer your questions or provide any assistance you may need.

Warm regards, Dan Leahy

Thank you in advance!!

My husband and did an African safari for our 20th anniversary with Hannes Els and Limcroma Safaris. Hannes runs a first-class operation all around! You will have a great time with the family. I highly recommend taking a t least 1 or 2 days to enjoy the many non-hunting activities that Africa offers. Limcroma has an in-house concierge that will plan and host all of the non-hunting excursions you may want to do. We did the Elephant-back ride experience and the Big Cat interaction at Ukutula. Both were awesome! A visit to the local school and village is also a rewarding side trip. Send me a private message if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance!!
I took my family there in 2018 and to a member they said it was the best vacation ever! That's with 2 teenage boys 16 and 14 at the time. We hunted with Aart as our PH and he is exceptional.

Just began packing today for our hunt with Limcroma the first week of October. It will be a cape buffalo/plains game hunt for one friend and myself, a first to Africa for both of us. I was referred to Limcroma -and specifically our PH Guillaume- by an old friend who has hunted with them several times. He himself is a guide here in the states and spoke so highly of them that we had the hunt booked within a week of the recommendation.

The planning/logistics have been incredibly easy and worry free. Guillaume has been a fantastic resource and a great help answering all the first-timer questions I've had. We go wheels up on the 29th and we're both very excited. I have no doubt that it will be an excellent trip. Will post pictures when we get back.

Awesome!! Can’t wait to hear about it and see the pics! Have a great trip!!

Made it happen. Following up like I said still here at Limcroma for another day but this is one hell of an operation. My friend and I have been having a blast. The accommodations and food are second to none in terms of quality. It has been a very challenging hunt, but also very worthwhile
I don’t have any experience with other outfitters, but at least in South Africa I never will. This has been such a fantastic experience that I wouldn’t consider hunting with anyone in S.A. besides Limcroma, nor would I hesitate to recommend them to anyone. If you want an amazing hunting experience this is the place to be. Happy hunting.

575FEF78-4CBE-425C-94E9-DED92808B08E.jpeg

Awesome!! So happy to hear the trip is going great!! Thank you for the update!!

Congrats on an awesome Cape buffalo! Did you hunt with Guillaume?

Congrats on an awesome Cape buffalo! Did you hunt with Guillaume?
I did. The best and most professional in the industry. And man does he like to hunt buffalo.

Highly recommend Limcroma for a family trip. Did this 3 years ago. Have your family “walk with lions” my wife and daughter still say this is highlight of there life. Great people and camp
Don

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois