Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
With a new season ahead of us, we at Limcroma Safaris are pleased to present our 2020 promotional video... We have lots of new amenities for our guests to enjoy at our 2 luxurious lodges, and we have more hunting properties than ever exclusively for our guests to hunt... Whether you are planning that first African safari with the wife or family, or you are the most seasoned African veteran hunting the Dangerous 7, we have you covered... Come and see why the majority of Limcroma clients are planning their next safaris with us before the first one is over...

Another awesome video Hannes! We are looking forward to staying at the new lodge our next time over.

We have another new camp that we call the Buffalo Bush camp that that you will love! We have just finished it on the property where you took your big kudu. Maybe we can accommodate you and Mr. Mike there upon your return.

Spoke to Dan today for 1.5 hours! Seeing this just fires me up! Love it!

Mr. Short,
It was a pleasure speaking with you personally the other day! Thanks again for the opportunity to talk a little African hunting with you!

Thank you for all the information and guidance! I enjoyed it as well!

limcroma christmas.jpg

Don't forget to check out our refreshed and updated website!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross