Like kissing your sister?

I cannot believe that that footage was found i never though anyone would watch it.
I was the camera man on that hunt and the hunter a very good friend of mine he is on this forum as well.
we did use a gopro hero 2 and i moved the stick with the camera when she charged along with myself.
He was hunting with a bow and after bumping her about 9 times we eventually ended up at 20yards when the bow was at full draw, she pulled her head out the bushes and just came straight as a fright train, unwounded.
The PH is another friend of ours and he did a fantastic job with a 450 Rigby on a cz action.

Since then we have all become PH's and outfitters and still love to hunt buffalo bulls and cows.
We offer a bull and cow special (www.jwksafaris.com) and cow hunts as well.
One aspect with a cow hunt is that you end up doing a bit more trigger pulling if you take more than one in a trip.

But everything mentioned above it true about cow hunting it is very exciting and well priced.
I enjoy the hunting regardless bull or cow, Buffalo hunting is amazing.

Shot Shot

its my belief that a cow elephant hunt is more dangerous than a bull hunt,cant see where a cow buff hunt would be any different, you still got to track them,find them etc.you can get killed by a cow the same as a bull,good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!