Like kissing your sister?

Jono Joseph

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
PHASA , SA Hunters, SA Wingshooters, WRSA, SCI , DCS
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
I cannot believe that that footage was found i never though anyone would watch it.
I was the camera man on that hunt and the hunter a very good friend of mine he is on this forum as well.
we did use a gopro hero 2 and i moved the stick with the camera when she charged along with myself.
He was hunting with a bow and after bumping her about 9 times we eventually ended up at 20yards when the bow was at full draw, she pulled her head out the bushes and just came straight as a fright train, unwounded.
The PH is another friend of ours and he did a fantastic job with a 450 Rigby on a cz action.

Since then we have all become PH's and outfitters and still love to hunt buffalo bulls and cows.
We offer a bull and cow special (www.jwksafaris.com) and cow hunts as well.
One aspect with a cow hunt is that you end up doing a bit more trigger pulling if you take more than one in a trip.

But everything mentioned above it true about cow hunting it is very exciting and well priced.
I enjoy the hunting regardless bull or cow, Buffalo hunting is amazing.

Shot Shot

edward

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
safari club,nra,d.s.c.
Hunted
south africa and zimbabwe.alaska and several lower 48 states.
its my belief that a cow elephant hunt is more dangerous than a bull hunt,cant see where a cow buff hunt would be any different, you still got to track them,find them etc.you can get killed by a cow the same as a bull,good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terrybip

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tokoloshe Safaris wrote on Milan's profile.
I do not know where this video was posted, but I would very much like to see it.
Al Burke wrote on Milan's profile.
Hello Milan, I just watched your video on disassembling/reassembling the CZ 550. I have spent days looking for something like this. I now have no reservations taking apart my rifle. I like to do this with all my guns so I understand them "inside and out". Thank you very much for the information. It is greatly appreciated.
Al
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
Fred Gunner wrote on Viral_SIGness's profile.
60 375 Ruger Brass
$75+$8.30 Priority Mail Shipping
Postal Money Order Or Certified Tellers Check.

for final confirmation
raamw wrote on krish's profile.
send me your email.