SAFARIKIDD

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
TANZANIA..ZIM..BOTSWANA....NAMBIA
This is one that is very unique...36" long..8.5 pds with 16" barrel..."Tembo"
Another similar is on the way but in synthetic and a few other changes(Grizzilla) ...I will also try posting the video of BIJOU CREEK testing it on a 55 gal drum..5 gal bucket and big tree stump with 900s at 2200fps! Serious Horsepower !
20200725_051012.jpeg
Screenshot_20200404-084454_Facebook.jpeg
FB_IMG_1586007845531.jpeg
20181116_132222.jpeg

Was bijou creek the one who posted a thread a short while back ending in him being deleted? I came late to the thread and his screen name was changed to deleted member.

Was bijou creek the one who posted a thread a short while back ending in him being deleted? I came late to the thread and his screen name was changed to deleted member.
No that was Corey B James or CBJ. Runs a business BAWS, LLC that he was trying to drum up business for on here without paying for advertising. His attitude on this forum is reflected in his website.
Bijou Creek is apparently headed by Mike Cuypers and is a different entity altogether. His claims to fame are the world's lightest .500 Jeffery and the .600 OK he built for safari kid.

No..it was another smith who is actually a good guy but there was some confusion with the wording...i will stay away as all these guys are friends and have built rifles for me...

No that was Corey B James or CBJ. Runs a business BAWS, LLC that he was trying to drum up business for on here without paying for advertising. His attitude on this forum is reflected in his website.
Bijou Creek is apparently headed by Mike Cuypers and is a different entity altogether. His claims to fame are the world's lightest .500 Jeffery and the .600 OK he built for safari kid.
Not ONLY his claim to fame!...He has built many super customs for me and friends in large AND long range rigs..he is not doing any or lets say many now due to changes in his life..but still a amazing smith...see the photo below of another 600 he did for me from "scratch" including all the wood work from a blank I supplied...his website may still be up?
20181115_224008.jpeg
20181115_223957.jpeg

What is the cost of such a thing to acquire and to fire?
Way to many variables to state a "cost" but feel free to contact one of the few builders who makes these now...AHR (Wayne) for starters as he has done more than all the others combined...Wayne is a great guy and also sells the ammo..his site list prices on that too...below is a few examples of AHR
..one is a 600 and other is a 500JEFF
Screenshot_2015-06-20-23-52-37-1.jpeg
IMG_9818.jpeg
IMG_3603.jpeg

No..it was another smith who is actually a good guy but there was some confusion with the wording...i will stay away as all these guys are friends and have built rifles for me...

from his posts I would say he has a problem with wording in regards to how he addresses fellow members of the community, he insulted a the manhood of a fellow forum member. I would say he is a juvenile person whos not yet figured out All of life is not a high school locker room.

Reactions: IvW
from his posts I would say he has a problem with wording in regards to how he addresses fellow members of the community, he insulted a the manhood of a fellow forum member. I would say he is a juvenile person whos not yet figured out All of life is not a high school locker room.
A problem with the wording is the understatement of the month. His conduct is deplorable. The game was to post pictures of rifles and drum up interest without paying for advertisement. When his rifles weren't cooed over and gleefully received he threw a tantrum like a child and tried to shut down all opposition. Sure, let me hire a petulant child to build a rifle for me. God forbid he get upset with me during the build and run off with the money as payback.

I'd wager the game is still on to an extent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg