Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Hunted
New Zealand, Austaralia
Von Gruff.

lifes-too-short-to-hunt-with.jpeg

I just found this trying to see where you're located before I inquire about one of your knives.

Fantastic Kodak moment!

I am in New Zealand.

The man can make some great looking knives!

I agree with that!

I want a hunting knife with a blade close to 5 inches. I'm not sure if it could be finished in his shop, then shipped to my door by May 3 or 4. I'm on the road the night of the 4th for my next adventure.
@Von Gruff, drop me a pm if you think it can be done. I see you've got a couple in production now

I recently received the "Wapiti Hunter" I ordered from Von Gruff. It is exactly what I expected right down to the fact that it shaves hair without dragging. Even if he can't make your current deadline, I suggest you order one anyway. There is always the next hunt.

There certainly is the next hunt, and the one after.....it's becoming a strong addiction
But the knife is the intended tool for dispatch on the one approaching

I would be able to get the knife made but it takes over a week to do the handle finish which would take it close and then with the aprox 10 days to get from here to there, would take it beyond your deadline unfortunately, however I would be happy to discuss your needs for the next hunt. I have another Lee Speed to stock next and then from another forum there is a group buy with 12 knives so far so life seems to be realitively busy for me at the moment.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!