Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
10 day hunt in wild Mozambique, experience what it is like to hunt on 690 000 acres of true wilderness, no fences. Traditional hunting camp.

Father 8500$

10 days of hunting

10 days @ 500$ a day
Sable trophy 3500$

Son 5000$

10 days @ 500$ a day
Sable trophy fee 0$

Excluding:

Hunting License 250$ each
Gun import permit 250$ each.

Livingston eland 4250$

Bohor reedbuck 950$

Common reedbuck 850$

Grey duiker 375$

Sharpes grysbuck 1100$

Oribi 950$

Warthog 425$

Bushpig 550$

Crocodile 3000$

Kudu 1850$

Yellow baboon 200$

Bushbuck 875$

The flight options with or without charter.

SAA JHB to Nampula, charter Nampula to Cuamba, 120km Cuamba to camp, charter roughly 2800$ return.

Jhb to Maputo, evening flight, spend night in Maputo, early morning flight to lichinga, drive Lichinga to camp, bad road roughly 6.5 hours. Return flight is same day Lichinga to JHB.

Normal terms and conditions apply.

Booking valued until end of February 2017.
L1020272.JPG

Nice offer. Like the line of thinking. Does it have to be a child under a certain age or includes an adult child and father?

Very nice offer, if someone wants to claim me i cam be the child on the hunt. All joking aside, very cool offer

oh man, this looks like fun! I am REALLY looking forward to my boys getting old enough to do these types of trips with me. The sable in that picture is fantastic.

I'm not that familiar with Mozambique. There were a lot of animals in your list I haven't had the chance to take yet. Noticed buffalo wasn't on there. Isn't Mozambique a big buffalo destination?

Also- what are your average size of animals taken: Crocodile, Sable, Kudu, Bushbuck, warthog, eland?

I'm heading to Namibia this year. After that I'd like to start looking into a sable and/or buffalo hunt and this caught my eye.

Thanks TMS!

What a deal @TMS!!! Great looking sable in the photo!

@Biddleman , there is no age restriction on the father/son. It can also be step son, son in law. Father/daughter.

@50by50 Mozambique is a great buffalo area, but just not my area. I have seen 3 buffalo in 8 years, not going to sell something I don't have, as referred to in another thread "ghost hunt".

Eland 37
Kudu 53, but seen enough 60 inch, @flatwater bill
Sable 40, remember these are Rooseveldt sable 33.5 inch is rowland ward
Bushbuck 12, not common
Crocodile 13 foot
Warthog, you will get representable
Bushpig, see monsters

@50by50 Mozambique is a great buffalo area, but just not my area. I have seen 3 buffalo in 8 years, not going to sell something I don't have, as referred to in another thread "ghost hunt".

Eland 37
Kudu 53, but seen enough 60 inch, @flatwater bill
Sable 40, remember these are Rooseveldt sable 33.5 inch is rowland ward
Bushbuck 12, not common
Crocodile 13 foot
Warthog, you will get representable
Bushpig, see monsters

Thanks! I've enjoyed reading the reports as well.

@50by50 this will be real free range wild sable "hunting" and not a case of shooting.

@50by50 this will be real free range wild sable "hunting" and not a case of shooting.

Yes... that's my one (big) problem about hunting sable in South Africa. I want to really experience the hunt for a truly wild, monster sable. We'll have to chat. Have you ever considered the show in SLC? I assume you hit Vegas or Reno?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.