Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
SCI, NWTF, DU, RMEF
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Guatemala, South Africa x4, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Poland x2, Czech Republic, Spain.
Wondering if anyone knows of an hunting outfitter in South Africa that offers hunting for Lichtenstein's Hartebeest? All the research I have done points to other countries such as Mozambique or Tanzania. Any information would be much appreciated.
Nathan

Zambia also offers them at very fair prices.

Some game farmers do breed with thjwem in South Africa and we actually have a small pocket of Lichtenstein's Hartebeest population inside the far north of the Kruger National park but excpet for the small pocket in the Kruger park they never did occur in South Africa and is classed as an allien specie. Rather hunt in in it's country of origin.

I would suggest Zambia in a heartbeat you simply can’t go wrong!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Zambia - Tanzania - would be good choices... for Lichtenstein's Hartebeest their are many good areas to hunt them...

Tanzania has 2 different hartebeest, so be sure to ask which one they have to offer...

I did not check out Mozambique.

Very tentative animal while approaching water. They drop to their knees to drink, what a site to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eye4aneye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!