Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
Due to issues that have arisen with the current state of things in our world, I am forced to sell these beautiful rifles that I had only recently received. Both are E.R. Shaw MK VII LH bolt rifles with 23in barrels. Each holds 3rds. Classic gloss blue finish with nice grade walnut. The .300 has a Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40mm, the .375 has a VX-II 1-4. Both are mounted with Warne QD rings. The .300 has 9rds through it just to get the scope close, the .375 has not been fired. These are in as new condition with no marks on them at all. The .300 includes 90rds new WW brass, 290 200gr ELD-X bullets, 2 50rd ammo cases, Lee die set. The .375 includes 68 once fired mixed brass, 61 nickel plated once fired, 25 speer sledge hammer solids, 25 speer TBBC, 100 nosler accubond- all 300gr. lee die set and additional neck sizer die. Also included, but not pictured is a load data book specific to both of these calibers. Asking $3000 for the pair and everything included or $1500 each. Taking a small hit on the lot as a whole, but it is what it is.
rifles1.jpg
rifles3.jpg
rifles2.jpg

Man sorry to see this happening. Too bad the bolt is on the wrong side. Good luck with the sale.

Those are nice looking rifles, best of luck with the sale!

Oooooh, Maine ? That wouldn’t be short for Castlemaine, Kerry, Ireland would it ? If so we have a deal.

lol, unfortunately no, it is Maine USA. I do love Ireland though!

Great rifles and a good price! I know a couple of lefties I am forwarding your post to, Good luck with the sale!

Very sorry you have to sell these. You have done a nice job putting them together. Best of luck!

If you could make these appear in the R.S.A they would be sold.
Good luck with sale.
U.P.S. Worldwide delivery could probably make them appear in the R.S.A. rather quickly!

I enquired from a firearms dealer in Ireland who has imported some very high end firearms from the US. Paperwork costs in US, $500. Shipping, minimum $500, importation costs of duty, value added tax and customs clearance +$+$+$
For a foreign buyer it sadly escalates the price very rapidly.

if you end up splitting up the package, id be interested in the 375HH components and 1-4 scope

if you end up splitting up the package, id be interested in the 375HH components and 1-4 scope
I have no problem selling each rifle individually with all of its components. I'll send you a PM

Those are gorgeous rifles...I know this doesn't do you any good, but had I not recently acquired a left handed .375, I would certainly have been interested in the brace. I will monitor this post, and who knows...I may end up being interested anyhow.

Still for sale, would be willing to move a little on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber