Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
Due to issues that have arisen with the current state of things in our world, I am forced to sell these beautiful rifles that I had only recently received. Both are E.R. Shaw MK VII LH bolt rifles with 23in barrels. Each holds 3rds. Classic gloss blue finish with nice grade walnut. The .300 has a Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40mm, the .375 has a VX-II 1-4. Both are mounted with Warne QD rings. The .300 has 9rds through it just to get the scope close, the .375 has not been fired. These are in as new condition with no marks on them at all. The .300 includes 90rds new WW brass, 290 200gr ELD-X bullets, 2 50rd ammo cases, Lee die set. The .375 includes 68 once fired mixed brass, 61 nickel plated once fired, 25 speer sledge hammer solids, 25 speer TBBC, 100 nosler accubond- all 300gr. lee die set and additional neck sizer die. Also included, but not pictured is a load data book specific to both of these calibers. Asking $3000 for the pair and everything included or $1500 each. Taking a small hit on the lot as a whole, but it is what it is.
rifles1.jpg
rifles3.jpg
rifles2.jpg

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
gear.jpg

PARA45

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa, Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Man sorry to see this happening. Too bad the bolt is on the wrong side. Good luck with the sale.

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia
Those are nice looking rifles, best of luck with the sale!

Sika98k

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Wild Deer Association of Ireland
Hunted
Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
Oooooh, Maine ? That wouldn’t be short for Castlemaine, Kerry, Ireland would it ? If so we have a deal.

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
lol, unfortunately no, it is Maine USA. I do love Ireland though!

K-man

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
Spain, Alaska, RSA, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, British Columbia, Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming
Great rifles and a good price! I know a couple of lefties I am forwarding your post to, Good luck with the sale!

WAB

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Very sorry you have to sell these. You have done a nice job putting them together. Best of luck!

Sika98k

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
Wild Deer Association of Ireland
Hunted
Kenya,Namibia, Croatia, Morocco Ireland,Scotland,Denmark, Romania, Sweden,Norway,Latvia,Germany,Hungary,
I enquired from a firearms dealer in Ireland who has imported some very high end firearms from the US. Paperwork costs in US, $500. Shipping, minimum $500, importation costs of duty, value added tax and customs clearance +$+$+$
For a foreign buyer it sadly escalates the price very rapidly.

Warpig602

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
if you end up splitting up the package, id be interested in the 375HH components and 1-4 scope

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
if you end up splitting up the package, id be interested in the 375HH components and 1-4 scope
I have no problem selling each rifle individually with all of its components. I'll send you a PM

typilotguy

Reaction score
Member of
National Wild Turkey Federation, Trout Unlimited
Hunted
United States
Those are gorgeous rifles...I know this doesn't do you any good, but had I not recently acquired a left handed .375, I would certainly have been interested in the brace. I will monitor this post, and who knows...I may end up being interested anyhow.

Albert GRANT

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA
Still for sale, would be willing to move a little on them.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mbogo45 wrote on Jager Waffen74's profile.
Appreciate your info and feedback, I looked at some European websites to try and get info on the value of this particular Steyr. Further input from you on it's value would be appreciated as you have a bunch of them. I assume you collect the Steyr Luxus for a reason ---they are a finely built rifle.
I’ll never hunt Africa, but give me please a Jack O’Connor hunt up high in the Canadian Rockies!
Just came from a hunt and already longing for the bush
JPmbogo wrote on yhc's profile.
I have factory loaded Hornady 450 NE 3 1/4 DGS that I am selling for not much more than the brass itself at $75/box - see my listing for same.