Leupold Warranty

Leupold make great scopes but unfortunately the reticle is to fine for these old eyes. If they could do a duplex reticle like the Zeis I would switch to luppys in a heartbeat.

they actually have a heavy duplex reticle. works great at close rang, but is a bit course for pinpoint work. i have the coarse reticle on my 375 bear gun, vx3 1.75-6

BTW, I do wish folks would stop saying "pair" of binoculars, its redundant.:confused: I know lots of folks say that but its incorrect. the BI in binos already means two. (y) And no the comparison of scissors, pliers, pants and other things doesn't work. There is no BI in front of scissors or pants. Bi-cycle however, like binocular does, and no one says pair of bicycles do they?:whistle::rolleyes:o_O LOL.:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::D:D

Perhaps this belongs in the terms I am tired of hearing thread.

Leupold have. Good following in Australia. I have a mate who summed it up by saying that they have pretty good models under $1000 if you want to pay more there are other good brands out there.

If it goes on a weapon,it’s made in America.This is where I’m spending my money and getting the best optics on the market.
I don’t believe for a minute the best optics on the market are made in the USA, especially binocular. Leupold doesn’t have anything to compete with say, a high end Leica. Leica is just one example, there are others.

I like Leupold scopes and own three. At one time no Leupold spotting scopes and binocular were made in the USA. If they do now I believe they would tout it.

Received the BX-4 Leupold binoculars today. They are bright, clear and much lighter than the Olympics. I guess 16+ years of technology shows, these are a bit shorter and much lighter than the Olympics. The true test will be when I try them in field conditions during dawn/dusk hunts. I am happy with the new set, but sad that I no longer have the one my wife gave me. BTW, these are made in Japan not China.

Leupold.jpg

I’ve had very similar experience with Leupold... my wife bought me a very nice pair of binoculars for Christmas... first safari the shaft on the zoom cap got jacked. Sent it back.... couldn’t repair so they upgraded. Happened again on the next pair a few years later... they upgraded me. It’s a great product with great warranty. I think I have the same binos you are posting

I’ve had very similar experience with Leupold... my wife bought me a very nice pair of binoculars for Christmas... first safari the shaft on the zoom cap got jacked. Sent it back.... couldn’t repair so they upgraded. Happened again on the next pair a few years later... they upgraded me. It’s a great product with great warranty. I think I have the same binos you are posting
C ant be that good if you have had to send two sets of binos back
Bob

I'm testing the warranty now. My son has a 1.75 - 6 VX 3 on his 308. The points on two of the duplex bars were becoming transparent. Hopefully I'll have word about it soon. The spare Vortex I put on the rifle is just heavy and out of place.

C ant be that good if you have had to send two sets of binos back
Bob
Yeah....well, they fell off a high rack & landed on concrete from probably 7+'. One point landing, telescoping eye piece first.... No fault of Leupold's, they continued to look great, but that piece no long would go back & forth properly. So it wasn’t the glass at all. I am glad they stood behind their product & not only replaced, but upgraded it. But whatever....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois