Leupold VX-7 1,5-6x24

nsok

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hello everybody,

Could you please tell me your opinion about this scope? I am from Spain and it would be for wild boar and plains game in Africa´s thick bush. I am thinking of order it by internet or say to a friend to bay it in New York (Manhattan) and wait for him to come to Spain with it. Any good internet adress for scopes? a good adress for a optic/hunting shop in Manhattan? Thank you and sorry for my English

These guys have been around and I know people who have ordered from them without issue. Click on the link below this line for.

Leupold Golden Ring VX 7 1.5-6X24mm Riflescope FREE S&H 63100, 63110, 63105. Leupold VX-7 Riflescopes, Leupold Riflescopes.

I don't really have an opinion except that the VX3 version of this scope, well it's 1.5-5x, is a lot less money. I've read that Leupold is actually discontinuing the VX7 line due to poor acceptance of the product line. It seems most people do not see double the performance for double the cost.

I agree with P. Phil. I own a VX-III 3.5-10 x 50 and like it a lot, but when I purchased a 1-4 x24 for my 416 Rigby, I compared the VX-7, VX-3 and the Nikon African. Side-by-side (in a store), I could not see THAT much improvement with the VX-7. In the end, I bought the Nikon because it appeared brighter and clearer than the VX-3.

Just my opinon. The fact is, they are all good 'scopes.

- browningbbr

Thank you for your answers.
Second option is VX-3 1,5-5x20, but I would like it with a 30mm tube diameter and it has to be with illuminated reticle (not illuminated has to be in 1" tube), I am not sure how it will work in daylight...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
profibrahim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you