Leupold VX-3I 3.5-10x40 vs Swarovski Z3 3-10x42

I am looking to purchase another plains game / North American big game scope for my Highland Stalker in .275. Most likely it will be used between 50 and 250 yards. I have a Leupold VX-3I 3.5-10x40 on my CZ in 30-06 and have had no issues. I am curious if the step up in cost with the vSwarovski Z3 3-10x42 has a commensurate step up in performance. Any real world experience with both?
On that quality rifle Swaro all the way. On my John Rigby in 275 Rigby I put a Swaro Z5I on it in 3-10 44M

I did ask for opinions. And I agree on spending money does not equate to quality. Again I have never used swarovski glass and was curious. I’m well aware what the rifle was designed for. Practice I have and do not consider myself an amateur when is comes to shooting. + or - 25,000 rounds a year especially over the last 20 years. Thanks for the “advice”. Nothing else needed.
I have used in my life just about every type scope there is as I both matured and gained earning power. One thing I found…quality is worth the spend. Buying a top quality gun then putting not poor for sure but not equal quality glass on it will bother you. The old saying buy once cry once has always kept me in good stead and when the moment of truth in Africa arrived the confidence I had knowing I had the best rifle and glass was a great calming feeling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwoody

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross