Leupold Vari-x3 1.5-5X & Nikon Monarch African 1-4 Scopes For Sale

contender85

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Benefactor Member, SCI
I have the following Leupold vari-x3 1.5-5X & Nikon Monarch african 1-4 scopes for sale, I bought both of these used as pictured over the past couple of years and planned to use them on my 375 H&H & 416 Ruger but have never got around to doing so and plans have changed so they are now for sale.
I don't need to sell them just looking to move some of my excess unused stuff. Not interested in any low ball offers or trades.

Both scopes are used and in nice shape with just a few light marks as shown in the pics, bright, clean optics, no scuffs/scratches on the lenses. I do not have the original boxes for them, just the scopes as pictured.

First is the Nikon, asking $175 shipped and insured to US address.

0pXIG1.jpg
1MjnE1.jpg
7iUwb3.jpg
bs8R8Q.jpg
NuBgNl.jpg
uAsAk6.jpg

Next is the Leupold, asking $275 shipped and insured to US address.
This scope has the Duplex Reticle.

4igEsj.jpg
DRVCnD.jpg
lsHPmd.jpg
pBYQao.jpg
qKW0sq.jpg
zflFlx.jpg

Prefer a USPS money order but can/will accept Zelle or PayPal.

Any questions, need more pictures, please ask.

Mark

Will also be listing my 416Ruger & 375 H&H rifles soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the Nikon is sold to Capt_Oscar.
Thanks,
Mark

I have the following Leupold vari-x3 1.5-5X & Nikon Monarch african 1-4 scopes for sale, I bought both of these used as pictured over the past couple of years and planned to use them on my 375 H&H & 416 Ruger but have never got around to doing so and plans have changed so they are now for sale.
I don't need to sell them just looking to move some of my excess unused stuff. Not interested in any low ball offers or trades.

Both scopes are used and in nice shape with just a few light marks as shown in the pics, bright, clean optics, no scuffs/scratches on the lenses. I do not have the original boxes for them, just the scopes as pictured.

First is the Nikon, asking $175 shipped and insured to US address.

View attachment 359551View attachment 359552View attachment 359553View attachment 359554View attachment 359555View attachment 359556

Next is the Leupold, asking $275 shipped and insured to US address.
This scope has the Duplex Reticle.

View attachment 359558View attachment 359559View attachment 359560View attachment 359561View attachment 359562View attachment 359563

Prefer a USPS money order but can/will accept Zelle or PayPal.

Any questions, need more pictures, please ask.

Mark

Will also be listing my 416Ruger & 375 H&H rifles soon.
Do you still have them? Please message me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois