Uncompahgre

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, RMEF & CBA
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Finland & USA
I have two Leupold M8-6X high gloss 1" scopes and two Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 high gloss 1" scopes that need a new home. One 3-9x40 scope does have ring marks. I have no idea what they are worth thus PM me and we can discuss price and shipping if you are interested. I can also send pictures to verify that they exist.

Pretty sure your going to have to list an asking price in you thread.
Good luck in the sale, Leupold are solid scopes.

Thanks for the heads up on pricing. I just went and looked closely at both of the M8-6X scopes. Both do show some ring marks. Both scopes have the duplex reticle. Is $75 + shipping unreasonable? Like I say I don't what they are worth.

IMG_4212.jpeg
IMG_4213.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg
IMG_4215.jpeg
IMG_4216.jpeg
IMG_4217.jpeg

That will go nice on someone’s classic rifle for sure.

Thank you for the interest everyone has shown. The two fixed 6 power scopes have been sold.
The 3x9 scopes are still available. One is a VARI-X II for $150 plus shipping and the other is a VX-2 for $225 plus shipping. If someone is interested please PM me and I will send photos. Thank you.

Just a point of interest, the 6x with serial # starting with L was made in 1980, one with P was made in 1983. Unfortunately for me, while I was looking up the dates, both scopes were sold.

I apologize for any misunderstanding on my earlier post on pricing. If anyone believes I am too high on the 3x9 scopes please let me know. I have no intention of price gouging or ripping anyone off. As we all do from time to time, we go through our stuff and realize we no longer need something and that was the case with the four scopes.

The 6X scopes were well below what they should have been, the VX-2 are close around 150-200

Based on what Bullthrower338 mentioned and what other members have PM'd me. I am reducing the price of the VX-2 to $200. Thank you for all your help.

Just want to let everyone know that the two 6 power scopes are sold and the VX-II 3X9 is also sold. That leaves the VX-2 3X9 still for sale. I'm asking $200 plus $10 shipping. Thanks.
IMG_4227.jpeg
IMG_4228.jpeg
IMG_4229.jpeg

The VX-2 3X9 scope has been sold. Thank you for the interest that was shown on all the scopes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,