Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56mm MIL FFP CCH Reticle

AKma3di

Reaction score
My Leupold Mark 5HD 7-35x56mm MIL FFP CCH Reticle Rifle Scope is for sale. This scope was purchased about two years ago. It has been used, but it still looks brand new, just like the day I received it. It also works and operates flawlessly.

leupold1.jpg

Just a heads up, your first post on here being a post of something for sale is not a great way to sell something.

You need to put a price with, people aren't going to bid on it.

You might try posting some photos showing your username written on a piece of paper, because you are throwing up a bunch of red flags at the moment.

This member @AKma3di has been banned.

You can never be too careful and I believe that it is the second time that we have a fake name and todays date which actually look quite good to be posted so you cannot rely on this layer to make a sale legit. Cannot repeat this enough buyers beware!

Good call, Jerome. This one had tons of red flags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross