Let’s see those vintage dangerous game guns!

FB_IMG_1575727193927.jpg

My " Old Belgian " - A 12 Bore double barreled side by side shot gun made in Belgium in 1958 . It is equipped with 3 inch chambers , extractors, double triggers and 28 inch barrels ( The left barrel is fully choked. The right barrel is a modified choke ) . I purchased it from a British tea plantation owner in 1959 and have been extensively using it , ever since then . I used mine to kill 21 man eating forest panthers ... the latest of which , was on this February ( 2 months ago ) .
Screenshot_20200130-064452_01.png

Not exactly the sophisticated Lebeau Courally 9.3 × 74 mm Rimmed calibre double barreled side by side rifle .... which I had always dreamed of owning . But it did save the lives of myself , my clients and my colleagues too many times to count ... during my 10 year career as a professional shikaree from 1961 to 1970.

View attachment 344471
My " Old Belgian " - A 12 Bore double barreled side by side shot gun made in Belgium in 1958 . It is equipped with 3 inch chambers , extractors, double triggers and 28 inch barrels ( The left barrel is fully choked. The right barrel is a modified choke ) . I purchased it from a British tea plantation owner in 1959 and have been extensively using it , ever since then . I used mine to kill 21 man eating forest panthers ... the latest of which , was on this February ( 2 months ago ) .
View attachment 344472

Not exactly the sophisticated Lebeau Courally 9.3 × 74 mm Rimmed calibre double barreled side by side rifle .... which I had always dreamed of owning . But it did save the lives of myself , my clients and my colleagues too many times to count ... during my 10 year career as a professional shikaree from 1961 to 1970.
Hopefully one day India with open up again to hunting

Hopefully one day India with open up again to hunting
With the rancid number of vegan , cow urine drinking, monkey worshipping pieces of shit who have been running the show for the last 48 years ?
I sadly doubt it .
The youth of India have become completely brain washed and indoctrinated against fire arms , hunting and eating meat . The only people alive today , who have any sort of actual memory about hunting in India.... are people above 65 .
I live and hunt in Bangladesh now , ever since 1972 . Good hunting can be easily had here . In Pakistan ... there is also good hunting to enjoy .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!