Lessons Learned African Animals Are TOUGH

I don't think anyone is really reading the comment section on a 2 year old article... but here are some picture of some of the my mounts from the trip! Thanks again Mokore Safaris (Gary and Doug)!

full

full

full

Game Trail Taxidermy (USA)
Address: 6280 County Line Rd, Mt Pleasant, NC 28124
Phone: (704) 782-4497

Last edited by a moderator:
On a couple of occasions ive shot red stags with gunshot wounds that had healed. Most animals that receive superficial hits will go on to live. I don't think that takes anything away from a buff though! Hes a beauty mate

What an amazing trip it looks like you had. The trophies look great that is an awesome pig. The buff is nothing to be ashamed of either. I am not so patiently waiting for my trophies to arrive from my hunt last year.

I don't think anyone is really reading the comment section on a 2 year old article... but here are some picture of some of the my mounts from the trip! Thanks again Mokore Safaris (Gary and Doug)!

Game Trail Taxidermy (USA)
Address: 6280 County Line Rd, Mt Pleasant, NC 28124
Phone: (704) 782-4497
Fantastic mounts. I really enjoyed the article. The level of “Africa Hunting” addiction is high. It is 6:00 on a Saturday morning and I am reading your post! I am always looking for an article or report I missed! Thanks for feeding my “addiction”.

Two years old article....geez didn’t realize that. In any event hell of a buffalo and pig, great hunt congratulations. I’ll have to look into their operation, as Zimbabwe is high on my list.

Good to read your narrative again and see the final products. That buffalo is beautiful and you may never better him. But that Clemson rag - er flag ………. :Facepalm:

Grand hunt and trophies!
I boned out a 5x5 elk a buddy shot and lost most of a front leg and shoulder due to a lot of calcified area around what appeared to be a 243 caliber bullet. Didn’t seem to affect him.

Damn DF...................just when I was enjoying this report, I saw the warthog pic. The one animal that has eluded me on 23 properties in Africa. And, green with envy, I congratulate you...............................on the buff..............................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowlimitless

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross