Rare Breed

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I will only leave this deal here for 7 days then will place on GB for quick sale. I sold my new 470 NE so now am selling the following:
1. 7 boxes 20 rounds per box Barnes Vortex TSX Midway cost right now $212 per box if you could get them. My price less than half price at $100 per box KEY POINT I will not sell unless for all 7 boxes at $700. Any shipping from Atlanta a royal pain in my ass when it comes to ammunition
2. 9 boxes 50 rounds to the box of Barnes TSX bullets Midway right now if you could get them $51 per box. My price less than half price at $25 per box. KEY POINT I will not sell the 9 boxes unless all boxes total at $225
3. 470 NE RCBS reloading dies with two snap caps Midway if you could get them $185 + $40 I will sell for $100

The total of the above is $1,025. If you buy all the above $950.

you will pay shipping not me

thanks!

If noone gets the whole package, let me know. I will take the dies and snap caps. Thanks

I am taking the $700 + shipping 7 boxes 20 rounds per box Barnes Vortex TSX :)

PM sent for payment :)

IKE85123 I will sell you the dies with snap caps and One Day the ammunition. Ike please PM me to arrange shipment and payment. Thanks!

No 9 boxes or 450 Barnes TSX bullets for $225 more than twice that anywhere

I am confused as to how nine boxes of ammo results in a total of 50 cartridges.

I am confused as to how nine boxes of ammo results in a total of 50 cartridges.
They are just the bullets for reloading. They come in a box of 50. Not loaded shells. He has 9 boxes. 450 bullets total. Pic is actually 7mm.
Screenshot_20210423-225019_Google.jpg

Last edited:
Thats strange that the Hornady comes in 50 and these are in 20 ? Im new to the reloading game. Just trying to help out .

Darn i would have taken the entire package had i seen it soon enough;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!