Less than a year to go!!

SHIELD134

Reaction score
My father and I are all booked up for safari #2!! The only bad part is that we have to wait until the end May 2014. I am going to drive myself nuts (and my wife) for the next year. We have the safari booked with Hartzview Safaris and the menu has Lioness, hartebeast, black wildebeast, and a number of other plains game. This lioness hunt has been a long time in the making for me and can't put into words my excitement. This year is going to be tough!!
Stay safe, Joe

Seems like forever, it will pass.
Keep reading the reports, it will keep you occupied.

Welcome to AH Joe! Share with us some pictures of your first safari...

Welcome to AH. The only thing better than hunting with your dad is hunting with your dad in Africa. The anticipation of your next African hunt is always there. In June of next year you will be figuring out when to go again.

safari #1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 102
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 99
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 120
Thanks for the pics. Looks like a fun hunt. Really love the piggie

Hey Joe,

Firstly thank you for booking with Hartzview, we are looking forward on having you and your dad in camp and also I am looking forward on hunting with you! We will be heading to the Harrisburg show again that is hosted by NRA now so you guys should definitely let me know so we can do dinner one night!

See you soon my friend, time has flown by already!

Best regards,

Jacques

Welcome to AH, Joe !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!