Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
After being on this forum nearly 4 years and planning this hunt for 11 months, it is finally time to go. I will link up with my son in Atlanta tomorrow evening and head toward Johannesburg and hour or so later. We will be hunting with Pieter Erasmus and Pawprint Safaris. Will be met in JoBerg by Rifle Permits then hopefully Pieter. I will not be posting from the camp, not even taking a computer. Will have my IPhone and a digital camera for the photos. I believe that all of the T's and I's have been crossed. If not, I will be finding out very soon.

Will be posting a detailed hunt report within a few days after returning on 9 July! Time to check everything once again!!!

Best of luck and look forward to the report upon your return! We leave in 24 hours for New Zealand so I share your excitement!

Enjoy David!

Have a blast!

Exciting time! Best of luck and look forward to the report!

Awesome! Hope you have a great hunt!

Best of luck and safe travels!

Good luck and have fun! Looking forward to your report. We are 19 days away and counting!

Whats on ur "lists" i just hit 30days out!
As of now, impala, blesbok, blue wildebeest and 2 wart hogs. This may change due to travel involved for a springbok. My son is the long range shooter though, not me. So if we can get to a springbok, it will probably be his. We are not locked in to any of these though, what presents itself may be what we go after. No matter what we are able to take, we'll be happy with it. That's why it's hunting!!!

Reactions: BWH
Good luck @sierraone! Hope you have a great time!

Good luck David, shoot straight!

Ditto all the above, have a great first safari, remember you only get one.

Good luck and have fun!

Have a great trip, shoot straight, shoot often, and have a cold one beside the fire for me .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineT

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!