Leopard Taxidermy Pictures

Hell Yeah!
I could see that placed just inside a door way to a room, right off to the side. It would get your attention real quick.

Make sure the mop and bucket are right there ready to go.

Stunning. 21? Gezzzzzzz

Best I ever saw I believe..

Imagine walking into a dimly lit room and suddenly seeing that there. You quickly find out the colour of adrenaline is brown!

Great piece of work

That is really awesome!!

I wrote yesterday either you got or you don't. didn't finish. this young man definitely has got it . Forrest

Excellent work!

wow, that is one intense pose. love it.

Best Leopard mount on earth?
I would like to see the best Leopard mounts that you have come across.

I think most would agree that a Leopard is one of, if not the best looking animal in the world. They are also the toughest for a taxidermist to get 'right' IMO.

Here is a picture to start with, please feel free to add you favorite cat to this post.
IMG_3224-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! The way the ears are pinned back you can almost feel his less than pleasant demeanor.

Well I think the best leopard in the world will be the one I hopefully get to shoot one day. Until then the one you posted is very nice.

The best leopard in the world is this one, hunted by yours truly in Tanzania.... note that it even has a FULL belly while it relaxes on the tree branch after gorging down a huge meal!!!

trophy leopard wall.JPG

Last edited:
Those are all pretty damn awesome!!!!

STUNNING mount on that tree.. very natural snarl!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg