Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
14 Day Leopard hunt @ US$ 550 a day

Includes PH, all safari staff, vehicle, Trophy prep and relevant taxes as well as transport to and from Bulawayo airport. Includes 4 baits .

Not included is National Parks game scout fee $70 per day / days required or up until Leopard is harvested.
Observers $200 each ( and they can hunt plains game )
Additional baits $150 each
Pre baiting on request $200 a day X 3 days .
Trophy fee $6000
On success on taking a Leopard then you will upgrade to a total of $1200 a day and this will include the one observer rate .

So basically the intention here is for me to succeed / you get your Leopard ... if you are not successful then you don’t upgrade .

I will be at the AH get together tonight and I am at booth # 3989 if you here at the show come by and chat .

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

full

Last edited by a moderator:
14 Day Leopard hunt @ US$ 550 a day

Includes PH, all safari staff, vehicle, Trophy prep and relevant taxes as well as transport to and from Bulawayo airport. Includes 4 baits .

Not included is National Parks game scout fee $70 per day / days required or up until Leopard is harvested.
Observers $200 each ( and they can hunt plains game )
Additional baits $150 each
Pre baiting on request $200 a day X 3 days .
Trophy fee $6000
On success on taking a Leopard then you will upgrade to a total of $1200 a day and this will include the one observer rate .

So basically the intention here is for me to succeed / you get your Leopard ... if you are not successful then you don’t upgrade .

I will be at the AH get together tonight and I am at booth # 3989 if you here at the show come by and chat .

Best regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

Forgot to mention this hunt will be conducted on the famous Bubiana conservancy where the success rate on Leopard is just about 100%

Nice offer, assuming some of the risk!

Creative effort Wayne

Love it! Man these leopard deals are amazing! I hope someone can take advantage of it. I hope to someday.

That is a pretty confusing offer. I cant tell if it is a good deal or not. Straight-up, what is the total cost successful and not?

That is a pretty confusing offer. I cant tell if it is a good deal or not. Straight-up, what is the total cost successful and not?
Hi Sonnyn13

It’s not confusing ...

On success you will pay day rate $16,800 this includes one observer..( the choice to bring an observer is up to you but $1200 a day will still be required on success )
Trophy fee $6000

If you not successful you will pay $7,700
And if you bring an observer it’s $200 per day .
T / fee $6000.

Hope this helps explain .

Regards

Appears if unsuccessful:
Daily rate 550/day x 14 = $7700
Park scout 70/day x 14 = $980
Pre bait 200/day x 3 = $600
So $9280 plus $150 for each additional bait and $200/day for observers.

If successful:
Daily rate 1200/day x 14 =$16,800
Trophy fee $6000
Park scout 70/day x 14 = $980
Pre bait 200/day x 3 = $600
So $24380 plus $150 for each additional bait and $200/day for observer, minus $70 for each day you harvest your leopard early.

Hope that’s all right!!!! Gave it my best shot.

Guess I was late!!!

So really it's $7700 in day fees, with a $15.1k trophy fee.

Then scout while required, observer if applicable, and baits.

As I recall there is a higher tax rate on trophy fees than day fees, so the offer helps a but there, but Wayne will need to confirm I'm correct.

I like it;) it is creative and a very fair deal to the client, especially for leopard where it can be a lot of money into day fees and end up with nothing.

I think my bitching about big day fees for leopard has been duly noted!
Thank you outfitters

I like it;) it is creative and a very fair deal to the client, especially for leopard where it can be a lot of money into day fees and end up with nothing.

For sure it is a fair deal for all , however I am very confident that whoever hunts here for a Leopard will have a better than 80% odds in their favor in getting a good Leopard.

Regards

Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the status on Leopard trophies? Can they be brought back to the U.S.?

What's the status on Leopard trophies? Can they be brought back to the U.S.?

Currently, YES they can be imported with the proper CITES permits.

If i didn't already have a leopard I'd be talking to Wayne about this. And inquiring about doing it with dogs. But sounds like dogs are likely not needed, just a whole lot of fun;)

Nice offer.

I like the new trend from safari companies(on this forum anyway) basing end costs on success rate. This will start making it hard for fly by night outfits and wanna be PH's and ensure a much higher standard and better success rate for clients on safaris.

Nice initiative.

Ps. with this deal you probably gonna have 1 or 2 toms already feeding and confidently on bait!

Having hunted with Wayne on a very difficult hunt on tough terrain, I can say that he and his crew bust their ass and maintain a good attitude the whole time.

I look forward to hunting a leopard with him in the future.

Nice offer.

I like the new trend from safari companies(on this forum anyway) basing end costs on success rate. This will start making it hard for fly by night outfits and wanna be PH's and ensure a much higher standard and better success rate for clients on safaris.

Nice initiative.

Ps. with this deal you probably gonna have 1 or 2 toms already feeding and confidently on bait!

The hunter sure won’t be funding a fantasy hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois