AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hello All

We have a Kalahari Leopard Hunt Special which will be done by tracking with the Bushman in concessions KD12 (Jackys Pan) KD15 and KD6. These Hunts will be 10 Days All Inclusive. NO HIDDEN FEES. Hunts will be done by outfitter and PH Jaco Visser.

Leopard Special 2021 Only
Daily Rates $15,000
Resource Utilization $6,000
License Fee $1,000
Trophy Fee $10,000 (Refunded if not shot)

Total $32,000

full

Last edited by a moderator:
By tracking? I don't think I remember hearing about hunting one that way. Must have a lot of sandy open ground. Do you hope to find a leopard sleeping on a rocky outcrop or in a tree? What kind of success rate have you had doing this type of hunt?
Bruce

I believe it's been a popular method of hunting Leopard in Namibia for quite some time.

By tracking? I don't think I remember hearing about hunting one that way. Must have a lot of sandy open ground. Do you hope to find a leopard sleeping on a rocky outcrop or in a tree? What kind of success rate have you had doing this type of hunt?
Bruce

Hello Gillettehunter. We have a very high success rate. I will PM you.

full

Back in the day, they used trackers and dogs with the shooter on the Cruiser. I don't think you can use dogs on govt concessions though, and that will make it tougher. Also, I thought leopard permits were non existent in Botswana, but maybe that's just on the game farms. There is also a law prohibiting hunting at night.

Back in the day, they used trackers and dogs with the shooter on the Cruiser. I don't think you can use dogs on govt concessions though, and that will make it tougher. Also, I thought leopard permits were non existent in Botswana, but maybe that's just on the game farms. There is also a law prohibiting hunting at night.
Botswana has come out with a pretty large quota of Leopard recently, around 200 I think. Certainly a lot higher than it was a decade ago.

Leopard numbers are very high in the areas I’ve been in. Daytime sightings are actually not uncommon. My wife took this photo.

Image1624495526.473455.jpg

Speaking of leopards, @NKWE SAFARIS, would you be generous enough to share photos of leopards taken by your company over the years? Thanks.

Hello WilhelmM
As you know there has been no hunting on government concessions for over 7 years in Botswana. Last year was the first year after it was reopened. Obviously with Covid nothing happened. So this is our first year since the closure. These leopard were taken this year on one of our areas.
IMG_4569.JPG

IMG_4570.JPG

IMG_4571.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross