RayAtkinson

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI Dallas
Hunted
RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
LEOPARD HUNT SPECIAL FOR 2009

14 days, $13,000 includes Leopard and all costs except $350 dip and pack and tips that are optional...Hunt is in the Omay North and/or Limpopo or shangani..includes 1x1 and trophy fee for Leopard..A very marked down hunt, I don't recall having a Leopard hunt this cheap in 20 years. Last year this hunt was $21,500. Add plainsgame for $300 per day plus very reasonable trophy fees. For additional information contact ray@atkinsonhunting.com

2009 is the year to hunt Africa...

RayAtkinson

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI Dallas
Hunted
RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
I have been advised that I can upgrade this Leopard hunt to the use of dogs for a small additional payment..This will all but guarantee your success on Leopard. I never make guarantee on hunting as to do so is unethical IMO, but this is as close as you can get..

TOM

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
It's looking like time to sell the wifes car and get her a bike.

RayAtkinson

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI Dallas
Hunted
SOLD OUT FOR 2009

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam8307762

Latest profile posts

pam308 wrote on TOBY458's profile.
Just saw your listing for a winchester 70 458. Is it still for sale? I want it!!! pam308
flatwater bill wrote on john stroud's profile.
Leopard Legend....................Hi John.............I see that you have not visited AH in awhile. Hope all is well. I am looking for a hunt in Namibia..............would like to ask a few questions about your hunt.............all the best..............................Bill
Cervus elaphus wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Hi Bob, how's things going in Wyong?. Down your way a couple of years back but haven't been in NSW since Ebor for the fishing. just getting over some nasty storms up here in Qld, seeing the sun for the first time in a few days. I'm going to NZ in the spring and hope to clean up a few buns while there and perhaps shake the spiders out of my old .303LE (currently owned by my BIL). Cheers Brian
A couple pictures of the sable i chased for miles in Mozambique, Coutada 9!! We finally caught up to him and I had the trophy of a lifetime. Mokore Safaris, Doug Duckworth PH
sable Coutada 9.JPG
sable 2 - Coutada 9.JPG
Safari Dave wrote on egrmpty507's profile.
Did you purchase your hunt at a US SCI fundraiser?