Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
If You Ever Wanted To Hunt The Caprivi Now Is Your Chance...

For anyone that’s still interested in a great safari at an incredible price for this year (2020), here are a couple of never to repeated deals. (These hunts are all technically “sold”, but I have been waiting long enough for deposits, so these hunts will be sold as first come first served. These hunts are discounted between 40 and 75%, so please don’t ask if we can book these hunts for 2021, its just not possible, and way below our cost on the hunts.

Leopard hunt (14 days, only one available) @ US$ 16 000

34.png

These hunts are all in our hunting concessions in the Caprivi, namely Bwabwata East (Park area), Balyerwa conservancy, Sobbe Conservancy and Sikunga conservancy. Me (Karl Stumpfe) or Divan Labuschagne will most likely PH, or if there is a clash, a freelance PH with our trackers and drivers.

All these hunts include the day fees in camp as stated, as well as the trophy fee for the primary animal(s) as stated. If you book any of these hunts, we may have the following available at an add on price as shown.

Extra animals possibly available:
Buffalo 7 000
Hippo 3 500
Crocodile 3 500
Duiker 100
Eland 1 250
Impala 200
Kudu 900
Lechwe (red) 3 500
Reedbuck 600
Roan 5 500
Sable 5 500
Steenbok 100
Warthog 300
Wildebeest (blue) 450
Zebra 750

At the moment, you have to arrive with a negative COVID 19 test, taken less than 72 hours since you started your travel. You will again be teste on day 5 (we will drive you to a clinic or hospital on that day, likely over lunch), and again less than 72 hours before you fly back. International flights to Windhoek have resumed with Ethiopian Air, Eurowings, and Qatar and Air Namibia is soon the restart. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions here, or email me or Colleen on karl@huntingsafaris.net or admin@huntingsafaris.net. I am also available for a call in the evenings, or on Whatsapp on no. +264811285416

DSCN0351.JPG

IMG_6575.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_9367.JPG

ndumo19.jpg
ndumo20.jpg
ndumo39.jpg
ndumo53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More than a fair price on leopard hunting in the Caprivi. Someone needs to take that one. Specially if pre and post baits are included!

Does this price include pre baiting? What is the total price if no shot or opportunity?

Outstanding! Oh would I love this hunt! Dream of a lifetime!

Pre bait is included, we use mostly donkeys. Bait during hunt would cost you max another USD 1 000. That should be good for 10 extra donkeys.

And what happens if you test positive while on the hunt?

If you dont bring it with you, its an unlikely event... But if it does happen, you will be isolated at a quarantine facility for around 10 days I think. So then we will have to extend the hunting permit during that time. But Namibia and especially the Caprivi is very safe at the moment

Sorry guys hunt has been sold...

Ugh! Another dream hunt has passed me by! I’m running out of years! LOL!

Ugh! Another dream hunt has passed me by! I’m running out of years! LOL!
You still got plenty in the tank ol' timer :A Wheelchair:

Im sure you will be hunting for many years to come

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois