Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
10 to 14 days @ $ 450 a day

Pre baiting on request $ 200 a day minimum 3 days . Baits will be extra at $ 150 per bait.

Plains game hunted at normal trophy fee costs.

Leopard when harvested will be $ 5000 ( Includes CITES tag )

Included : Services of PH, Full safari staff / 3 meals and beverages a day, Daily laundry , transfer to camp and back to airport.

Not Included is ZTA Levy 2% on day rate and 4% on Trophy fees.

Staff and PH gratuities , Any side trips to Vic Falls or the like.
Care Custer Leopard 2014 029.JPG

Trophy field prep and delivery to local taxidermist for shipping or processing will be $ 250

Observers will be $ 150 a day ( They can hunt plains game as well )

Dates available are from 1st - 15TH September. All of October and November 2014

See attached photo's of latest cat taken yesterday.....
Care Custer Leopard 2014 030.JPG
Care Custer Leopard 2014 057.JPG

Attachments

• Care Custer Leopard 2014 029.JPG
    Care Custer Leopard 2014 029.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 163
  • Care Custer Leopard 2014 030.JPG
    Care Custer Leopard 2014 030.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 151
  • Care Custer Leopard 2014 057.JPG
    Care Custer Leopard 2014 057.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 128
That's a great offer Wayne!

Nice cat Wayne. Come on , someone , jump on this one !

That type of hunt is high on my list, with the Vic Falls side trip. But probably not this year, just got a lot going on :(

Great offer Wayne, I'm sure someone will grab this one quickly!

Location of this hunt ? Campfire Area ?

Great price for a good opportunity to get a leopard. Anyone looking to get a leopard should consider this. My leopard hunt with Wayne only lasted 15 minutes. Didn't even have time for the ADD to kick in.

All the best.

Great price,but I will be in Zimbobwe in 17 days. Hope you left a Cat for me. Thank you for the post. John

If I knew where is hunt was being conducted, It might make me use my CC air miles.
Wheels do you know ? Where were you hunting with Wayne when you took yours and what year?
Thank you
Dennis

What airport do you expect to pickup from? What weather conditions do you expect late october? ( rainy, cool, etc) is the other plains game available listed somewhere? This definately is a great deal.

If I knew where is hunt was being conducted, It might make me use my CC air miles.
Wheels do you know ? Where were you hunting with Wayne when you took yours and what year?
Thank you
Dennis

Dennis,

I was hunting with Wayne earlier this year. It was an elephant hunt and the leopard fell into my lap. This is the report if you want to read it.

http://www.africahunting.com/threads/zimbabwe-nyamazana-hunt-march-april-2014.15574/

The location of my hunt was about 20 miles SE of Lupane. My leopard wasn't massive, 6'8", 130 lbs. He was a full grown tom and was a livestock killer though. He wasn't targeted but I certainly didn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

When Wayne targets big leopards, I believe they are from the West Nicholson area or around the Plum Tree/Matopos area. (or whatever they call it now) Make sure to confirm the location with Wayne. He can end up on hunts and away from internet service so patience may be needed. I am pretty sure you would be flying into Bulawayo.

I will be happy to call you if you want to talk about it.

All the best.

WHEELS !! WOW !! , that's one heck of a hunt report...I hope he gets back to me soon.
And BTW You might find a real good taxidermist on here that could do a great mount for that leopard of yours.
I happen to know one personally......:D

WHEELS !! WOW !! , that's one heck of a hunt report...I hope he gets back to me soon.
And BTW You might find a real good taxidermist on here that could do a great mount for that leopard of yours.
I happen to know one personally......:D

Dennis,

Thanks about the report.

You do fantastic work. I always enjoy ogling when you post finished pieces. Perhaps one day.

All the best.

Yes - just re-read your report and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. I too understand your feelings after wounding an animal. The respect i have for trackers and the p.h. are difficult to put into words but you have done a great job. Thanks again for your report.

What airport do you expect to pickup from? What weather conditions do you expect late october? ( rainy, cool, etc) is the other plains game available listed somewhere? This definately is a great deal.

K-man,

Thanks for the kind words.

Zim is pretty good to use Okies! You might want to go back soon?!?

Pretty sure you would fly into Bulawayo.

Hope this helps. Hopefully Wayne will be able to respond soon.

If you want to talk about it, feel free to pm me and we can exchange phone numbers.

All the best.

Thank you
Dennis

Sorry for not replying sooner , been busy . This hunt will be on private land in Marula district South West of Bulawayo amongst granite kopji's .So yes fly into Byo.

Other plains game available are Wildebeest, Zebra, Impala, Klipspringer, Bus hpig, Duiker, Baboon, Honey badger, Hyena, small cats and Sable. All of this area is free range on cattle farms . Weather conditions will be most likely warmer than now so baits will only be good for 3 to 6 days depending what is used and if its in the shade or not or if the bait has its skin on or not , but yes they will start smelling quickly which can also be a good thing. and all old baits can be used to lure Hyena and the likes.

This is not meant to be a pressure hunt but a fun hunt so plan on having fun and let everything else fall into place .

Please email me on : nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

I leave on another hunt in 5 days time

Meant to say Bush pig . Plus there is Kudu available as well.

Too bad I've already got my savings dedicated to a PG hunt. In a few years, I'll gladly snatch up something like this. My first trip is going to be PG, and several critters, instead of one big and scary one. I'm already jealous of the person who gets this deal.

This us a great offer! Wish I could do it right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg