Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Nothing ventured nothing gained " Leopard hunt offered on plains game rates " 2016

Available for 2016 only . 1 leopard tag available @ US$ 5000 Trophy fee.

Day rate $ 450 a day X 14 Days .

National Parks scout fee . Work on $ 80 /day. this is paid to the department.

Pre baiting on request $ 250 a day.

Baits $ 150 per bait .

Additional plains game at price list prices.

Included is PH, Hunting vehicle, 3 X meals a day , local beverages , daily laundry and all Safari staff.
Trophy field prep and salting.Transfer from Bulawayo to hunting camp return.

Not Included : ZTA Levy on Day rate 2% and 4% on total trophy fees.
CITES Tag $ 150
Delivery to taxidermist of all the accumulated trophies $ 400.

Care Custer Leopard 2014 021.JPG

PH and Staff Gratuities . Any side trips to Vic Falls or Hwange Park should you want to do this.

Observers if any $ 150 per day.

If Hounds are requested then look at an extra US$ 8000 ( This is for hounds man fee, Permit fees )

Please email me for available dates ( nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw )

Regards

Wayne Van Den Bergh

P1010890 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are looking for a deal on a leopard this is it. Don't hesitate, just do it. Bruce

Wayne your killing me here! I just need time.

How many baits are necessary? How many days do you recommend for pre-baiting?

Sounds good to me!

Guys sorry need to add National Parks scout fee . Work on $ 80 a day this is paid to the department not the scout , but we will cover his food allowance . Only pay for the days he is in camp so the sooner the Leopard is taken the less we pay the Parks office.

How many baits are necessary? How many days do you recommend for pre-baiting?
I normally try pre bait 3 days in advance. It all depends you may have 4 - 8 baits or more .

Fantastic pricing, there is not enough time in the bottle, the sand of time are slipping by for me.

The scout fee is only required if you are hunting outside private land correct?

This may be the best price I have seen on a leopard hunt by a proven outfitter on AH. If any American is concerned that Dan Ashe/USFW is going to do with leopards what they did with lions it might be time to act.

This hunt should be sold before the weekend.

Wayne, any chance of getting a rebate off what I paid?:D

P1010521.JPG

Before I get any snide comments, no that's not pee on my pants.................. I had Depends on.:D

leopard living room.JPG

Wow! I need to quit my day job and just start hunting year round.... need to win that powerball lottery first though!

WOW!!!!!! Super offer Wayne

Come on guys! I am paying this for a frigging Spanish Ibex hunt in October. Someone please hunt this cat.

OK if I win the powerball lottery there is going to be a lot of hunting going on.
Wheels great picture of your leopard. But seeing that rug with my own eyes was priceless.
If I wasn't already book with Pieter this would be the hunt!

The scout fee is only required if you are hunting outside private land correct?
Scout fee is required on private /forestry / RDC ( Campfire ) land . Only actual Parks concessions are exempt from this additional scout fee. But then again you can not hunt at night in a parks estate nor can you use hounds .

This may be the best price I have seen on a leopard hunt by a proven outfitter on AH. If any American is concerned that Dan Ashe/USFW is going to do with leopards what they did with lions it might be time to act.

This hunt should be sold before the weekend.

Wayne, any chance of getting a rebate off what I paid?:D

View attachment 102919

Before I get any snide comments, no that's not pee on my pants.................. I had Depends on.:D

View attachment 102920
Wow great memories , Leopard off a Fox Pro ... Wheels if I recall you invested quite a substantial amount in a previous Leopard hunt with someone else but it did not come together , and that's how Leopard hunting goes at times , some may hunt 3 or 4 times before connecting. What I am offering is a chance at a Leopard for a budget that will not break the bank and good luck to who ever gets lucky .

Best regards

Wayne

PS: I am off on a Leopard hunt on the 14th going to hang a few more baits today and tomorrow , so I will only be back on the forum end of this month .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmieFletch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg