Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
Hunt lake Kariba, Zimbabwe off a houseboat, complete with tender boats for hunting, finish it off with some awesome tiger fishing and game viewing along the shores, classic, exciting and exclusive.

Arrive and depart Vic Falls or Bulawayo

12 day leopard/ hippo/ crocodile @ $ 1350/ day
Observers $ 200 each ( houseboat can sleep 15 )

Extras

Leopard $ 8500
Hippo $ 5000
Crocodile $ 6500
Impala $ 350
Hyena $ 950
Waterbuck $ 2850
Bushbuck $ 1250

Ranger $ 75/ day
Dip and pack $ 950

Daily rate and trophy fee tax included
Cites included

abangane.jpg
Kariba-houseboat-abangane-slider-01-2.jpg
IMG_8317.jpg
IMG_3901.jpg
IMG_3930.jpg
IMG_4985.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
What a unique hunt!

I finished my first safari yesterday off the Abangane , taking excellent trophies including this 15' plus croc which we called into 10m for a shot.
Saw multiple hippo bulls and some monster crocs, not to mention a bucket load of leopard tracks. The hunt will take place in the more remote areas of the concession, where vehicles rarely travel.
B2EF00C4-D664-47B5-80C2-B759902C419E.JPG
IMG_4010.jpg

Now this; is a stylish way to hunt. Tell us more about calling in the croc please

He would not come to bait, so i mimicked a young croc call and called him to the bank here we managed to get a shot.
The area is littered with croc and hippo and is one of my favourite places to hunt leopard having done so for the last 27 years.

Wow, very nice!!!!!

sounds like a proper hunt

He would not come to bait, so i mimicked a young croc call and called him to the bank here we managed to get a shot.
The area is littered with croc and hippo and is one of my favourite places to hunt leopard having done so for the last 27 years.

27 years...glad to see you are getting older as well martin....oh for the old Reno sci days :E Big Grin: :D Beers: ...offer sounds very different (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross