Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Hunt available in Zimbabwe 2020

Available prime dates April 1-14 / May 1-30/ June 1-14.

Leopard $6000 / Elephant $10000

Pre baiting recommended 3-4 days @ $200 a day . Baits $150 each work on 4-6 baits to start ..

.......... Day rate is $950 a day

Parks game scout fee $50 a day ..only pay for days required.

Concession fee $500

2% ZTA tax on total day rate and trophy fees

Plainsgame at price list

Observers $150 each

Gratuities at own discretion.

Cites tag and ivory registration $250

Salting of skins and field pep / delivery to Bulawayo taxidermist $800 .. No charge if only tusks feet tail required..

Leopard hunt will be a bait / blind typical hunt and Elephant will be traditional track and stalk .. Area of hunt will be in West Nicholson South of Bulawayo approximately 3 hours drive .

Arrive at Bulawayo airport Zimbabwe, transfer by vehicle and return $200.

Expect a good big mature male leopard and a mature Elephant bull ..

I can be contacted on email: nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

IMG_8987.JPG
IMG_8478.JPG
P1040798.JPG
IMG_3475.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
No day
Rate??

No day
Rate??

I didn’t see one.
I am also confused by pre baiting $200 a day recommended .
Baits $150 each.

So is the offer to have bait animal shot at $150 each then a charge of $200 a day just to go put the bait in the tree???

I sincerely apologize for not including the day rate my error .. Day rate is $950 a day

I didn’t see one.
I am also confused by pre baiting $200 a day recommended .
Baits $150 each.

So is the offer to have bait animal shot at $150 each then a charge of $200 a day just to go put the bait in the tree???

CAustin what you have to appreciate is pre baiting is not as simple as you may think .. just shooting a bait animal and putting up in a tree ..lol that’s funny ..

A lot of time is spent scouting for Leopard activity or movement, you spend time searching believe me .. then you spend time on trying to find the best bait positions and where to place a bait .. Also take into consideration the fuel used to drive to the hunting area and to find the bait animals then placing the baits dragging to and from baits with guts etc this doesn’t happen in one day .. plus you have at least 2 trackers and probably some camp staff to help with everything then it’s your fuel back to the airport to collect the hunter .. at $200 a day we are basically just covering costs ..

CAustin what you have to appreciate is pre baiting is not as simple as you may think .. just shooting a bait animal and putting up in a tree ..lol that’s funny ..

A lot of time is spent scouting for Leopard activity or movement, you spend time searching believe me .. then you spend time on trying to find the best bait positions and where to place a bait .. Also take into consideration the fuel used to drive to the hunting area and to find the bait animals then placing the baits dragging to and from baits with guts etc this doesn’t happen in one day .. plus you have at least 2 trackers and probably some camp staff to help with everything then it’s your fuel back to the airport to collect the hunter .. at $200 a day we are basically just covering costs ..

Not to mention significantly increasing odds of success by effectively increasing the length of the hunt. The same thing could be accomplished by just hunting for more days, at a much higher cost to the client.

plus you have at least 2 trackers and probably some camp staff to help with everything then it’s your fuel back to the airport to collect the hunter .. at $200 a day we are basically just covering costs ..

Not to mention significantly increasing odds of success by effectively increasing the length of the hunt.

Was seeking clarity guys....that’s all. As with the non quoted day rates the OP was not clear on the baits either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg