Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, IPHA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
I understand why livestock farmers do it to a degree and partially the problem is also caused by AR groups, and also I believe a lack of education from our side to livestock farmers, but for an PH to do this….I find this in terrible taste a complete and blithering idiot if you ask me.
He should be stripped of his license. Definitely not a professional hunter in the true sense of the word.
My best always.
Jaco.
I apologize for calling the PH in question an idiot. Name calling will not aid in the goal of education.
Rather I would like to rephrase the guide in question needs a reprogram.

My best.
Jaco.

Mtn_Infantry

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (x3), Namibia
I apologize for calling the PH in question an idiot. Name calling will not aid in the goal of education.
Rather I would like to rephrase the guide in question needs a reprogram.

My best.
Jaco.
I wasn't present so can't speak to the circumstances. I was told "nuisance" in the whatsapp message. I was in a different area of the country. I'm wondering if the PH was also the farmer.

Gemsbok45

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Before the land reform,An Archery hunter had two chances at big Tom’s that ducked down as we drove by. Yes it would have been from the truck. The hunter was too surprised to pull it off.

KWALATA SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2021
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, PHASA, IPHA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Fair enough, I hope and pray that these guys see the light.
wishing to cross paths with such individuals to discuss the logic. Let’s hope the leopard population survives both governments, animal rights groups and ph/landowners ignorance.
In the area we live in I have been educating landowners for going on two decades now, I am happy to say that having reprogrammed 90% of them poisoning has virtually disappeared gin/gun traps are a thing of the past and both leopard, landowner, livestock and the entire ecosystem are better for it.
Apologies for derailing the thread.
My best.
I wasn't present so can't speak to the circumstances. I was told "nuisance" in the whatsapp message. I was in a different area of the country. I'm wondering if the PH was also the farmer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
builiaway

Latest profile posts

Wayne Johnson wrote on Angelo_orygun's profile.
I already have a die.My shipping address is; and your email is for F&F, Thanks
[redacted]
timfts wrote on Esoteric Junkie's profile.
is Randall still avail.
Roberto Mervicini wrote on krish's profile.
Hello Krish, a member told me that maybe you could help. I am making a 470 Capsticklooking to buy a chamber reamer, reloading die and need some info in regard to loading a 500 grain bullet .475 hard cast gas check to start, have : IMR 4350, 4831, 3031, h1000, RETUMBO and N150.
If you could help i appreciate,
Best Regards, Thanks Roberto
Got this old guy this year in Mafikeng on the plains with a long shot at 300ms he measured just over 19.5 inch
blesbuck.jpg