Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, PHASA, IPHA, DSC Life Member.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
Due to medical reasons, a client was unfortunately forced to cancel his hunt. We now offer this Niassa Leopard hunt at an unbeatable price for September 2022, act quick!!

Pricing Breakdown :
  • Total Cost: $25 550.00
  • 1x Leopard Tag
  • 13 Nights Day Rate Included
  • Charter Flights included in Cost
  • Additional Game as per Price List

Price Includes :
  • Meet and Greet
  • Assistance with custom’s clearance in Pemba
  • Camp accommodation
  • All meals
  • Local soft and alcoholic beverages (moderate quantities)
  • Laundry service
  • Services of professional hunter and vehicle
  • Skinners, trackers and camp staff
  • 1x area hunting license @ US$ 350.00
  • 1x firearm license @ US$ 250.00 (Subject to change)
  • Transfer from Pemba to camp and return only if the company plane is used
  • Field preparation and transport of trophies from camp to Pemba

Price Excludes :

• All flights, visas and airport tax
  • Accommodation before and after the safari
  • Charter costs with non-company aircraft
  • Non-hunter camp transfers
  • Assistance with custom clearance if port of entry is not Pemba. Additional US$ 150.00
  • Additional hunting and firearm licenses
  • Government license fees and Trophy fees
  • CITES Tags (Where applicable)
  • All animals shot/wounded and not exported accrue 17% Sales Tax
  • Pre-baiting days @ US$ 400.00 per day
  • Baits (as per “Policy on Baits” on pg. 2)
  • Gratuities
  • Additional transfers between hunting areas (where applicable – P.O.R.)
  • Side excursions
  • Medical, evacuation, trip cancellation, trophy and personal insurance

What to Expect​

Situated in the North East of the Niassa National Reserve, this camp boasts over 31 miles of Lugenda River frontage and the same again along the Rovuma River, the latter forming the border between Mozambique and Tanzania. This is as wild as Africa, or any area on earth can get.
Game can be seen all day long coming down to quench their thirst in the cool perennial waters that originate over 300 miles away in the mountains to the west, close to the Malawian border. The terrain consists of Miombo forests varying to Miombo woodland, riverine, granite hills and grasslands, thereby providing ample suitable habitat for the multiple species naturally indigenous to the reserve.

For more information, feel free to visit our website or contact us via email.

Kind regards
Aj Fourie

Niassa Leopard Kwalata Safaris jpeg04.jpeg
Niassa leopard Kwalata hunting jpeg09.jpeg
Mozambique, Kwalata Safaris, Lethuli camp jpeg 06.jpeg
Mozambique- Kwalata safris- Lethuli camp jpeg03.jpeg

Looks like a great opportunity for someone. Might post your price list for other animals while your at it. Likely your hunter might want a buffalo while there.....
Bruce

If I hadn't taken my leopard last year in Namibia, I would seriously be looking at this. Someone needs to jump on this deal.

Looks like a great opportunity for someone. Might post your price list for other animals while your at it. Likely your hunter might want a buffalo while there.....
Bruce

The area is exceptional for buffalo and it would definitely be a great add on. I'll be willing to pm pricelists to put together a deal for potential takers... ( Would you like me to send one your way? )

If I hadn't taken my leopard last year in Namibia, I would seriously be looking at this. Someone needs to jump on this deal.
Thanks, but you know, the only thing better than one leopard mount in your trophy room is having two...LOL... I don't know how far along you are with the taxidermy on yours, but maybe you could have two leopards fighting???? Just joking man, thanks for the support!

@AjFourie thank you for the smile, can't fault you on your logic. We have a safari planned this year, and next and we have locked in 2024 with Jaco and will be working out the details with him at the shows in jan.

A dead hyena in the mouth of the leopard carrying it up a tree:E Head Scratch:

You see, the possibilities are endless!! Hopefully I'll be at the shows in Jan(visa stuff) and we can catch up!

Afternoon Gentleman,
Please note that due to limited quotas a add on buffalo will not be at the trophy fee only rate as per price list. We do have 2 buff tags remaining for the season so I would be willing to negotiate a trophy fee only add on.

I am sure that the remainder of the price-list is self explanatory but feel free to give AJ or myself a shout if you have ANY questions.

Only our best, as always
Jaco Strauss

Attachments

• Mozambique L9 Niassa Province 2022.pdf
    331.9 KB · Views: 143
@AjFourie thank you for the smile, can't fault you on your logic. We have a safari planned this year, and next and we have locked in 2024 with Jaco and will be working out the details with him at the shows in jan.
We look forward to seeing and visiting with both you and Sonya in Jan!!

my best always.
Jaco

Very nice looking camp, that's for sure. Am not a cat hunter, but would like to visit someday for other targets of opportunity. Are visas into Moz available on arrival? Thank you for posting and best of luck with your offer..................FWB

Thanks Bill, yes a visa can be obtained on arrival in Pemba. The biodiversity in the Niassa area is truly amazing, everything from Suni, red duiker, chobe bushbuck, eland, warthog, bushpig, waterbuck, Roosevelt Sable, Niassa wildebeest, eland, böhm's zebra, crocodile, hippo, buffalo, Lichtenstein hartebeest, spotted hyaena, lion and many more. It's a true wilderness area that almost takes one back in time...

Feel free to contact us with any further questions, we'll be happy to assist! Our website (www.kwalata.com) has more info and pictures of our camp if you would like to have a look around as well.

Kind regards
Aj Fourie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverGood

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross