us.leica-camera.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Uncompromising, Durable, Precise

Leica-Visus-i-LW-Teaser-2-Cinemascope_teaser-1200x470.jpg

Elegance, Perfected
Engineered to bring classic looks to the cutting edge
Whether you prefer shooting from blinds or stalking, the Visus i LW models are outstanding all-rounders, ready for anything – and for a lifetime.

Leica-Visus-i-LW-Collage-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

With the Leica Visus i LW (Leitz Wetzlar) models, Leica has created iconic products that possess a soul, are timeless in design and seek their equals in terms of performance. These riflescopes perfectly express the Leica DNA signature – in which optical and mechanical performance meets eternally classic design. Both the matte and the glossy version share a slim, classic shape, and they are available in two different zoom ranges. The glossy version is conceived as a perfect complement to elegant, finest quality hunting and shooting rifles, while the matte-finished version is a puristic, high-performance all-rounder and dependable hunting companion.

Exceedingly Elegant
Reliable and universal
With the glossy version of the Visus i LW, Leica has created a riflescope with unique product design and surface finishing.

Teaser-Visus-i-LW-3-Landscape_teaser-480x320.png
Teaser-Close-Up-Handpoliert-Landscape_teaser-480x320.png

The high-quality aluminum surface of each riflescope is painstakingly polished by hand for several hours, to achieve the visual appeal and feel of elegant classic riflescopes. Next, the lettering is stylus-engraved, then coloured by hand. In addition, it combines Leica’s core values: uncompromising high-performance optics, solid mechanics and intuitive handling. With a zoom factor of 4x it guarantees excellent contrast and maximum detail identification. The clear, precisely adjustable illuminated dot, the intelligent „power-off“ function and generous eye relief add an exceptional level of safety and convenience.

HIGH-PERFORMANCE ALL-ROUNDER
Reliable, robust and right on target
The Visus i LW “Matte“ models combine elegant design with excellent optical performance and premium quality.

Teaser-Visus-i-LW-4-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

The sandblasted hard anodised aluminum surface is particularly rugged, resisting scratches and wear. Aside from the rubber eyecup, all plastic and rubber parts have been replaced by sophisticated, high-quality metal components. Carefully designed down to the last technical detail, these riflescopes will remain absolutely reliable partners, even after years of use. Image quality is particularly impressive, with extreme contrast, high light transmission and maximum colour fidelity, even in poor visibility. This makes the Visus i LW “Matte“ a reliable, universal companion for stalking and for hunting from a high seat.

Leica Visus i LW

Leica Visus 3-12x50 i LW Glossy

Visus-i-LW-Glossy-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

Elegance, perfected: Engineered to bring classic looks to the cutting edge. Whether you prefer shooting from blinds or stalking, the Visus i LW models are outstanding all-rounders, ready for anything – and for a lifetime. Apart from the compact design and intuitive handling, it offers exceptional imaging performance, which really pays off during night hunts and twilight hours, while a generous eye relief ensures additional safety.

Leica Visus 3-12x50 i LW Matte

Visus-i-LW-Matte-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

The 12x zoom ensures ideal detail recognition and reliable identification of game, even at a greater distance. Image quality is particularly impressive, with extreme contrast, high light transmission and maximum colour fidelity, even in poor visibility. The sandblasted hard anodised surface is extremely robust and makes Leica’s reliable, proven riflescopes especially durable.

Package includes riflescope caps for front lens and eyepiece, cleaning tissue
Front lens diameter 50mm
Magnification 3-12x
Zoom 4x
Field of view at max. magnification (m/100 m) >10.5 ft/3.2m
Field of view at min. magnification (m/100 m) >36 ft/11.5m
Eye relief 3.9 in/100mm
Exit pupil 0.16 – 0.59 in/4,13-14,9mm
Parallax 328 ft/100m
Diopter compensation –4/+3 dpt
Coating AquaDura® lens coating
Transmission TD 90%, TN 89,5%
Mounting option 30 mm tube/Zeiss internal rail
Central tube diameter 30 mm
Impact point correction 1cm
Front lens filter thread -
Length 13.4 in/340 mm
Weight 22.2 oz/630g
Waterproof 13.1 ft/4m
Available reticles L-4a, L-Ballistic
Reticle illumination yes, dot, suitable for twilight use
Automatic switch-off 3min±30s,
below/above 75°±5°,
laterally 40°±5°
Automatic switch-on yes, activated by position and/or movement

Leica Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW Glossy

Visus-i-LW-Glossy-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

The 10x zoom ensures excellent detail recognition and reliable identification of game. The clear, precisely adjustable illuminated dot, the intelligent „power-off“-function and generous eye relief add an exceptional level of safety and convenience. In addition, it combines the Leica’s core values: uncompromising high-performance optics, solid mechanics and intuitive handling.

Leica Visus 2.5-10x42 i LW Matte

Visus-i-LW-Matte-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

This slim, classic riflescope is a reliable, universal companion. It is particularly rugged and robust and the state-of-the-art optics design with 4x zoom ensures maximum detail resolution and outstanding contrast. Very compact and easy to handle, this riflescope will remain an absolutely reliable partner, even after years of use.

Package includes riflescope caps for front lens and eyepiece, cleaning tissue
Front lens diameter 42mm
Magnification 2,5-10x
Zoom 4x
Field of view at max. magnification (m/100 m) 12.8 ft/3.9m
Field of view at min. magnification (m/100 m) 45.9 ft/14.5m
Eye relief 3.9 in/100mm
Exit pupil 0.16–0.59 in/4.1–14.9mm
Parallax 328 ft/100m
Diopter compensation –4/+3 dpt
Coating AquaDura® lens coating
Transmission TD 90%, TN 89,5%
Mounting option 30 mm tube/Zeiss internal rail
Central tube diameter 30 mm
Impact point correction 1 click = 1 cm /100 m
(≈ MOA), 180 x180 cm
Front lens filter thread M 46 x 0.75mm
Length 12.76 in/324mm
Weight 540g
Waterproof 13.1 ft/4m
Available reticles L-4a, L-Ballistic
Reticle illumination yes, dot, suitable for twilight use
Automatic switch-off 3min±30s,
below/above 75°±5°,
laterally 40°±5°
Automatic switch-on yes, activated by position and/or movement

Reticles
Thanks to Leica’s innovative projection technology, the illuminated dot in all Magnus reticles is extremely sharp and brilliant – free of any distracting excess illumination. The sensitive brightness control lets you choose how dim or bright you wish the illumination to be. So you always have an overview – and you can see all the important details even in adverse conditions. All Leica reticle designs have been developed and tested by field sportsmen, are located in the second focal plane and feature an intelligent auto on/off function. Riflescopes from the Magnus series can be ordered with an optional BDC bullet drop compensation system, and a new ballistics programme for BDC is available for download, guaranteeing precise shooting every time.

Reticle L-4a

LEICA-ERI-RETICLES-L4A_teaser-960x640.png

With a crosshair thickness of 0.2 in/0.6 cm and distance between horizontal posts of 55 in/140 cm, these are the universal reticles for precision shooting.

BDC – Bullet drop compensator
The BDC lets you adjust the reticle to various shooting distances. Using the calibrations, the reticle can be set so that the exact impact point is guaranteed on the target. Elevation and lateral adjustment can also be corrected for. The BDC is easy to use and functions with absolute precision in all weather conditions.

Riflescopes from the Magnus series can be ordered with an optional BDC bullet drop compensation system, and a new ballistics programme for BDC is available for download, guaranteeing precise shooting every time.

LEICA-ERI-RETICLES-BDC_teaser-960x640.png

Direct Dial
With a “direct dial ring”, Leica’s BDC works even more quickly and intuitively. Simply replace the standard engraved ring with a ring featuring range information, and start selecting the precise shooting distance. With 12 different rings to choose from, you can pick the best-fit one for your caliber and load.

Direct-Dial-DE_teaser-960x640.png

Ballistics programme for Leica rapid reticle adjustment (BDC)
The Leica ballistics programme performs calculations for the Geovid HD-B (including download of data), the ballistic reticles of the Leica riflescopes as well as the rapid reticle adjustment (BDC) of the Leica riflescopes.

This allows the calculation of the target range for almost any kind of ammunition, taking into account many parameters relevant for hunting, such as sighting-in distance, the height of the sight line, temperature and height. For Leica riflescopes with ballistic reticle or rapid reticle adjustment (BDC) you can calculate and print tables for distance as well as click value. In addition, you can calculate individual ammunition loads for the programming of the Geovid HD-B and download the data on a microSD-card.

Leica-Ballistiktool-New-Landscape_teaser-960x640.png

Leica Sunshade
Effective reduction of stray light

Rugged and reliable
The optional all-metal sunshade ensures a brilliant image even in intense sunlight. A second sunshade can be affixed via a second screw thread to increase its effectiveness in reducing stray light. The interior thread (1.93 in x 0.03 in/49 mm x 0.75 mm) can be used to attach special filters. Measuring 1.97 in/50 mm in length, the sunshade is anodised aluminium.

SPORT-OPTICS-EQUIPMENT-SUNSHADE-CROSS-CATEGORY-TEASER_teaser-480x320.png

Leica Neopren Cover
For Magnus i and Visus i LW Riflescopes

Optimum protection
Thanks to a specially tailored design, the new Neoprene protective covers almost completely encase the riflescope to provide optimum protection. Made of windproof and weatherproof Neoprene, the outer skin of the covers is particularly elastic and is extremely easy to attach and remove. An ingeniously integrated small loop makes the covers extremely easy to use, even when wearing gloves. The covers are available in four different sizes and colors. All Leica Sport Optics Neoprene products are made in Germany in collaboration with Niggeloh, the manufacturer of premium hunting equipment with an outstanding reputation for exceptional quality.

Leica-Neopren-Hüllen-Neu_teaser-480x320.png

That Glossy one looks great!

Old school.

When they gonna be available here in RSA?

More than willing to test one for you guys here!;)

Are there any differences / improvements between the ERi and the Visus illuminated ?
Specifically the the 2.5-10x42 series.

I have the ERi 2.5-10x42 with the 4a illuminated reticle, and like it quiet a bit.
Curious if there were any improvements on this scope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross