Website
us.leica-camera.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles

0001 (1).jpg
0002.jpg
0003.jpg

The clip-on sight should be an amazing capability provided it can be used on a standard Leica scope of the correct objective diameter. EUROPTIC is showing a pre-stocking cost of $3999.99 which is not trivial :confused:. But it's potential use on multiple platforms is intriguing and likely worth the investment. On the other hand, if the sight requires a Leica scope with a special objective, then the total cost becomes astronomical. Which is it?

I am good as long as its 42mm.
The photos show a ring around the objective with a lever. The multi-thousand dollar question is whether it slides onto a specific sized objective or whether it is built integral to a special scope capable of using the clip-on sight.

per the Leica website:
Leica Calonox "Sight"

The Leica Calonox "Sight" header device is optimized for use in conjunction with a conventional riflescope and is therefore equipped with 1x magnification. Due to the fixed construction of the complete system, the Calonox "Sight" is consistently accurate. The horizontal field of view from 15.5 to 100 meters provides a great overview, while the 384x288 pixel sensor in combination with the high-resolution OLED display and Leica's own image processing (Leica Image Optimization - LIO™) ensures a detailed image. High-quality adapters for mounting on a riflescope are available for all common lens sizes.

Also from the website: To achieve this, the Leica Calonox Sight can be mounted on any riflescope using a suitable adapter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois