Left hand short action feeler

John J

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Looking for a left hand Ruger scout rifle in 308 Win. Interested in lefty bolt action in 308, or a cartridge with proper bolt face ex 243, 7-08 caliber ect as well. My lefty really wants a scout rifle but none are available so we may build her one off an action. Winchester or Remington prefered, maybe Ruger? Just seeing what's out there, let me know what you may have sitting in the safe. Thanks, John

I have a Ruger Scout rifle in .308 I'd probably part with. I've only shot it a couple times to sight it in. I can get a photo of it for you tonight when I get home.

Looking for a left hand Ruger scout rifle in 308 Win. Interested in lefty bolt action in 308, or a cartridge with proper bolt face ex 243, 7-08 caliber ect as well. My lefty really wants a scout rifle but none are available so we may build her one off an action. Winchester or Remington prefered, maybe Ruger? Just seeing what's out there, let me know what you may have sitting in the safe. Thanks, John
We bought one in 308 a few years ago & it’s alright.
When it became time for another one I just bought a LH Predator in 7mm-08 straight off GB.
I wasn’t fond of the “American” line initially but this one has kind of grown on me.
A3ADB581-271F-41CC-A888-855BCFD9FCB0.jpeg

my RH son shooting my Predator LH at the CMP “unknown range.”

I’m not selling. But I’ve got 2 left hand Montana rifles, both short actions. These are nice as they are both crf rifles and are more like an intermediate length. So I have a 257 roberts and a 6.5/285.

John, the "her" you refer to wouldn't happen to be named Laney, would she?

John, the "her" you refer to wouldn't happen to be named Laney, would she?
No sir, my daughter is a lefty too. No blood relation talk about being dealt a crappy hand . A left handed Remington in 243 is on the way. I'd entertain the above offer on the scout but the gentleman hasn't responded to PM so far.

No sir, my daughter is a lefty too. No blood relation talk about being dealt a crappy hand . A left handed Remington in 243 is on the way. I'd entertain the above offer on the scout but the gentleman hasn't responded to PM so far.

Appreciate the response.

I asked because I was going to post a WTB in the hopes of helping the daughter of a friend of a friend. The young lady is looking for a left-handed short action rifle as well. Your ad was so similar in spec, I thought perhaps you were the father of the girl.

Glad you were able to locate a rifle.

Marcus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you