Leaving Nashville TN for Namibia and KOWAS on Monday April 29th !

What a remarkable story, thank you for sharing that Chuck. You have chosen well with Kowas and will have an amazing time. I was fortunate to have my first African experience there in 2016 and my wife and I had a fantastic time. Namibia is such a beautiful place.

My lifelong dream was to stalk a big free range kudu bull. And with Jacques by my side that was the absolute highlight of the trip (amongst many!) A fantastic spot and stalk hunt from long distance resulting in a close quarters shot and a beautiful trophy.

Jacques is an exceptional hunter and is very easy to get along with. To make him happy just means to go hunting. Just shoot straight for him I guess!

I look forward to following your hunt. My Kowas Kudu is below. I shall return.
received_10209560725714323.jpeg

This is definitely one of the most moving stories on this site. So glad you are here and still pursuing your dreams! Kudos (and kudus) to you and your wife and tremendous support group. You don't need advice. Have a great trip! But put a kudu on your list. Just for me. You will thank me later...

What a remarkable story, thank you for sharing that Chuck. You have chosen well with Kowas and will have an amazing time. I was fortunate to have my first African experience there in 2016 and my wife and I had a fantastic time. Namibia is such a beautiful place.

My lifelong dream was to stalk a big free range kudu bull. And with Jacques by my side that was the absolute highlight of the trip (amongst many!) A fantastic spot and stalk hunt from long distance resulting in a close quarters shot and a beautiful trophy.

Jacques is an exceptional hunter and is very easy to get along with. To make him happy just means to go hunting. Just shoot straight for him I guess!

I look forward to following your hunt. My Kowas Kudu is below. I shall return. View attachment 280277

Thanks Black. You just ratcheted up the excitement level even higher. Thanks for taking time to send your encouraging note. Congratulations on a great kudu!

What an awesome story about your life, God’s hand at work, and your willingness to share not only your gift, but with a crowd who can see more than just the tragedy of the donor’s loss of life. Excited for your trip. I live in Nashville and would love to hear about your trip when you return over a cup of coffee. Have a super time and take pictures of anything and everything as it will help to keep your memories over the years!

Amazing story. Have a blessed trip and yes, of freakin' course we want a hunt report!

9A78A6E1-5C08-4413-80CF-B4B7146B7228.jpeg
9A78A6E1-5C08-4413-80CF-B4B7146B7228.jpeg
16E036FF-62DC-4C33-A156-D7B9180715C3.jpeg
Thank you Chuck take care of yourself and my baby boy’s heart. ( I know you always do). Thank you for sharing You and Jaces story. Our loss was so unfortunate but we could have never asked for a better “ heart caretaker “ for Jaces beautiful heart. So thankful you always honor him. We love you guys!

Thank you Chuck take care of yourself and my baby boy’s heart. ( I know you always do). Thank you for sharing You and Jaces story. Our loss was so unfortunate but we could have never asked for a better “ heart caretaker “ for Jaces beautiful heart. So thankful you always honor him. We love you guys!

Welcome to AH. I am so very sorry for your loss, I hope this experience of Chuck's is helpful to you and your family.

What a new lease on life. Live it to the fullest "OUR" friend of AH.
The best time of your life is about to happen.

Chuck, I was touched by your story. May God richly bless you. You are going to have the time of your life at Kowas, I assure you. I've hunted with them several times, and will return again some day. Enjoy every moment of your trip. You will be in the midst of some world class people at Kowas. Be safe, and come home with a good story to share.

Wow, such a unique and wonderful start to a story. Looking forward to reading more, but enjoy your hunt first and foremost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg