Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
New products from Els & Co with African Sporting Creations

Els & Co Shotgun Cartridge Belt

els-co-shotgun-belt.jpg

About This Product

The Rouxville Shotgun Cartride Belt is cut from full grain leather and is painstakingly hand stitched by our team of local craftswomen. To ensure durability and comfort, we use solid cast brass while the inside of the belt is padded and suede lined for extra strength and a soft luxurious finish. Available in medium and large with leather loops to secure either 12g OR 20g rounds.

27867353_1811244115574399_6099358417497865905_n.png

The entire belt is hand stitched, around 480 stitches in total, using thick wax coated cotton thread that gives a genuine old school finish and the honest tactility of true craftsmanship.

A thick leather strip at the bottom edge of our cartridge belt stops the rounds from falling through the loops. This leaves your rounds standing proud, easy and quick to reach when the birds are flying thick and fast.

The inside of the cartridge belt is padded and suede lined, giving additional strength to the leather and making for a soft, luxurious finish.

Els & Co uses solid cast brass imported from the United Kingdom to ensure the best in casting. The leather loops securing each cartridge in place are shaped to the exact dimensions of the round for which the belt is intended. Besides being aesthetically pleasing, it also makes loading your belt easy as your rounds fit perfectly.

All of Els & Co products are crafted using only the best quality vegetable tanned leather we can source. It is self dyed and hand rubbed with our own mixture of beeswax, animal fat and vegetable oil for a classic old school look.

The Rouxville has an adjustable end that sets it apart from most cartridge belts. It is quick to adjust when shedding your thick jacket, so no time wasted fiddling with your belt.

Should size become an issue, it is an easy fix...just replace the adjustable belt tip. No need to buy a new belt.

Els & Co Somerset Open Cartridge Pouch

27972521_1811244142241063_6069591372597564647_n.png

About This Product

The Somerset Open Cartridge Pouch is just like the Eastern Cape's rugged mountains and open plains: the perfect balance between simplicity and sturdiness. The leather loops guide each cartridge through the elastic loops ensuring that it fits securely at the bottom of your pouch.

Available in two sizes to accommodate the following cartridges:
Mid-Bores - Eight rounds of .300-.416 Rem Mag
Big Bores - Six rounds .416 Rigby, .470 NE or .500 NE

els2.jpg

Els & Co Diepkloof Flask & Sleeve

28166289_1811244228907721_2623539578797553425_n.png

About This Product

The Els & Co Diepkloof Flask & Sleeve is a magnificent piece of self dyed veg tanned leather that we oil with our own mixture of beeswax and animal fat for that old school look, feel and smell of leather and comes complete with the legendary Stanley Classic Flask (750ml).

flask-details.jpg

Els & Co imports their solid brass studs and loops from small artisanal foundries in the UK where the craft of casting brass is still practiced. The entire sleeve is hand stitched, over 400 stitches in total, with thick wax coated cotton thread that gives a finish of the honest tactility of true craftsmanship.

The cotton canvas strap is soft and comfortable to carry and the length easily adjustable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some fine looking gear!

I just recently purchased their culling belt. I can attest to the craftsmanship and good looks of the product. I have not used it hunting yet, but the shells remain snug and tight in my preliminary test.

Awesome. I was hoping you'd start carrying the thermos flask. I'll be in touch shortly.

Just recently received an order from ASC, so this is just a public “thank you”. The Els & Co product is really well made. I ordered the bino strap and will be ordering some ammo pouches after seeing the level of quality in stitching and leather. Also ordered an Arno Bernard knife with warthog tusk...it also surpassed expectations. Nice to have an American resource who stocks quality Hunting and African made product and gives excellent customer service, something that is in short supply these days. So, thank you ASC...keep up the good work!

TByrd,

Thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you like products with fingerprints on them from people who put their heart and soul into making them as much as we do. Glad you had a great experience and we will be adding another 40 or 50 Els & Co products in the next 30 days with the intent to carry almost everything they offer.

Jim

Rinehart,

We have the thermos flask in stock but our purchasing outpaced our webmaster's ability to load everything. If you are interested just give me a call at 419 961 6900 and will take your order over the phone.

Jim

What is the cost of the thermos flask?

750 or 1000 ml complete with Stanley Flask is $450 delivered anywhere in the continental USA.

Thanks

Really a great company to do business with. Ship on time. Number one product. If you look at their online catalog. You will see there is a leather apron it looks heavy but it is very light, size specif my wife loves hers. I bought a couple more for practical african gifts to take to friends in the states. I hope that one of the hunting mags will do a story on the company.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg