Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
1616619102681.png

Late Season Hunt Special 2021

7-day safari for 2 hunters, hunting 2x1 double occupancy inclusive of the following:

7 nights for 2 hunters

Each hunter’s choice of 1 Zebra, 1 Gemsbok, or 1 Blue Wildebeest

2 Blesbok

2 Impala

2 cull animals (PH’s choice)

Night hunting for predators & varmints

8 animals in total not including non-exportable varmints such as jackals and baboons which can be hunted for free.

Total package price $4,500 USD

($2,250 USD per hunter)

3,800 Euro total (1,900 Euro per hunter)

Valid for any open dates on or after August 20th, 2021

Terms if offer:

Limited number of packages available.

Not available to replace any existing bookings.

Not available
to our donation/auction hunt winners where standard rates apply.

This package is all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH(S), and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle

*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff

*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service

*Field preparation of your trophies

*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility

*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).

*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

This package does not include the following:

*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package

*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn

*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination

*Export permit fees for certain regulated species

*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)

*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

IMG_3651_1600x1067.JPG

IMG_2500_1600x1200.JPG

IMG_6046_1600x1064.JPG

2014 turkeys 126.jpg

2014 turkeys 159.jpg

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

Do you do any Buffalo hunts?

Absolutely! Please check out 2 of our Cape Buffalo Hunt offers that we are glad to extent to you into the 2021 and 2022 seasons. We can also offer you a great deal on a customized Cape Buffalo package if these offers do not suit your needs.. Feel free to send me a private message, email, or call my cell if you prefer with any questions. I will be glad to check available dates for you!

Wow, well done on Baboon, Jackal & Vervet, big Old Blue Balled bugger to with the bow, that is well done even if from a blind !!

To all of the bowhunters out there, keep in mind that August, September, and the first half of October can offer some of the finest bowhunting opportunities in the Limpopo. We are at the back side of the dry season and the animals will be on their feet most of the daylight hours especially during the week to ten day period around the dark moon phases.

For 2021, the dark moon phases will occur during the following:

August 8
September 7

October 6

These phases line up perfectly with the late season package we have on offer. Get a bowhunting buddy and take advantage of a great special offer at a really good time of the year to be bowhunting Africa!

gems couple bow.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

blesbok bow.jpg

IMG_0914.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just FYI for anyone considering this offer...

I just put in a few arbitrary dates for August 2021 on Qatar Airways and fares from Dallas-Doha-Jo'burg were as low as $501.32 in Economy class and $1985.32 in Business class!

This gang wants to know what are you waiting for?

Impalas.jpg

Last edited:
Limcroma Safaris has some great warthogs! Here are just a few of the better warthogs taken by our hunters on recent safaris including some of my own warthog trophies that my wife and I have taken over the years with Limcroma!

Please feel free to private message or email me with any questions you may have.

warthog rifle 2.JPG
warthog rifle.JPG
IMG_3917_1600x1067.JPG
Adriaan's warthog 1.jpg
IMG_0831.JPG
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0826_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Raindog/Dan, I love hunting Warthogs as well this was my 7th warthog of the day while hunting w/Henno (PH) at Limcroma. I highly recommend them. I also took a great Kudu, Impala, Gemsbok, Bushbuck, Springbuck, and Nyala. I can't wait to get back to hunt Cape Buff and Sable!!
1619478889889.png

Hi Raindog/Dan, I love hunting Warthogs as well this was my 7th warthog of the day while hunting w/Henno (PH) at Limcroma. I highly recommend them. I also took a great Kudu, Impala, Gemsbok, Bushbuck, Springbuck, and Nyala. I can't wait to get back to hunt Cape Buff and Sable!!

Hi Mr. Branca,

Thanks very much for the kind endorsement. We hope to welcome you back into camp one day very soon!

Just FYI,

We are opening up this offer to ANY remaining open dates in the 2021 season through November!
We have some wonderful hunting and great weather in the months ahead of us! Please email Dan or Hannes for availability.

Also, United Airlines is now up and running their non-stop flight from Newark to Johannesburg for as low as $1,000 roundtrip.... Qatar is a great alternate 1-stop option as well.

Returned a couple weeks ago from Limcroma. Awesome hunting, people , and lodging. I'm going back later this year. I wanted a 45" plus sable. I was informed that they are as rare as hens' teeth. See following photo. 46 inches. Beautiful animal. Thank you Limcroma
IMG_0906.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you