I agree with Johnnyblues. He and I shared camp with Marius of KMG and both very successful.
Sooo, members, go get "ER" done.

Man how I envy you guys that are hunting with KMG this year. I'm booked for next spring and right now April 2020 seems very far away. So keep the hunt reports and photos coming, let's see if I can get any more excited then I am now.

You sure you can handle any more excitement at your age?:ROFLMAO:

Man how I envy you guys that are hunting with KMG this year. I'm booked for next spring and right now April 2020 seems very far away. So keep the hunt reports and photos coming, let's see if I can get any more excited then I am now.
At least you're booked! My better half says that I owe her at least one trip to the Caribbean before I can go back. Plus I am using up three weeks of my holiday time taking her and the kids to visit her family in Newfoundland this summer. Then she thinks we should go to Vancouver Island to visit her niece!
I am so jealous of your 2020 hunt...get Nicole to make her chicken sauce. And have a great hunt!!!

You sure you can handle any more excitement at your age?:ROFLMAO:
Ok so you want to go there do you? I'll only be 65 next spring. I might not be the lead dog anymore but the rest of the pack doesn't go anywhere that I can't get to! (eventually)

LMAO.. Right behind ya brother!

At least you're booked! My better half says that I owe her at least one trip to the Caribbean before I can go back. Plus I am using up three weeks of my holiday time taking her and the kids to visit her family in Newfoundland this summer. Then she thinks we should go to Vancouver Island to visit her niece!
I am so jealous of your 2020 hunt...get Nicole to make her chicken sauce. And have a great hunt!!!
Get her to go to Newfoundland in the fall, some good hunting there. Can't help you with the Caribbean, that trip would bore me to death. Chicken sauce you say, check!

Bushpig- Rich Ali.JPG

the Caribbean is not all that bad. I take my wife to Punta Cana once a year and she does not complain too much about my Africa trips.

I take my wife to Africa with me..... She loves it and though never really hunted she is a keen fisher but took her first big game animal last year with Martin at KMG. Trips to Africa won't happen unless I take her.

My problem so I'll deal with it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cheers,
Mark.

I love those little cats, congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross