Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
05bac650-3d68-4d80-8152-e348ddd1653c.jpeg

Hi Everyone

With the announcement that SA borders are open to everyone we would like to extend this offer to all AH members.

This hunt will take place at our 10 000 acres property in the Waterberg area of Limpopo that's a short two hour drive from Johannesberg International's airport.

The hunt will include for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Total - $ 8 000

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

You would be able to add a Sable of up to 45" on this package for $3500 , and/or Roan @ $4500.

The reasons we have size ranges on our property is that we have buffalo bulls of over 47" that can be taken.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan

Holy crap! Nice bulls!

View attachment 375408

Hi Everyone

With the announcement that SA borders are open to everyone we would like to extend this offer to all AH members.

This hunt will take place at our 10 000 acres property in the Waterberg area of Limpopo that's a short two hour drive from Johannesberg International's airport.

The hunt will include for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Total - $ 8 000

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

You would be able to add a Sable of up to 45" on this package for $3500 , and/or Roan @ $4500.

The reasons we have size ranges on our property is that we have buffalo bulls of over 47" that can be taken.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Rouan
So excited! I was just able to change my Buffalo hunt with Tsala from April 2021 to mid December 2020 to get this awesome deal. Delta changed all flights for me and did not cost me a dime more!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I know this is a very short time frame and still a lot of uncertainty around.

I will therefore extend this offer till end of March 2021

Regards

Rouan

Good Day All

We will extend this offer in line with our other early seasons offers to end April 2021.

Keep safe and see you soon down here in Africa.

Regards

Rouan

Again, as with the sable deal, this is very good and below regional rates. On 10k acres I would add the rider that all hunting should be done on foot, pack, head out early and off you go. Call the vehicle only when he is down.

Hi Kevin

That is certainly one of the ways we hunt buffalo.

Our terrain is varied with rocky outcrops , mountains and valley's and some flat areas.Hunting , tracking is done on foot and would only use the vehicle to drag roads for fresh tracks or to get to a area where we will start tracking.

If the hunter is fit and ready we leave camp on foot and like you said will only call vehicle for pick up or when job is done.

Regards

Rouan

I'm with Kevin....all hunting should be done on foot..................how many days walk from Harare to Limpopo?
Just saw this foto............beautiful buff and everything sooooo green. Well done to all.....................FWB

Jeff a member here on AH and his wife Sue Eder spend the last two weeks with us.Sue managed to get a few pics of some of the buff on our property.

5270eb86-2b2c-4c90-8d87-749202256421.jpeg

14a0f49a-b1fa-454b-8bb4-bb37e90da350.jpeg

05aa19f5-abbd-4905-b13f-503fdd6590e1.jpeg
aca40a93-a588-4d0b-aa15-52df8a678fdc.jpeg

Some good looking buffalo there Rouan!

Rouan,

the last photo of a nice bull; that bull has a sizable hole in the underside of his neck!!!

Thanks Guys

That's the red billed oxpecker and they are prevalent where the ecological balance is in a good state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!