Late Season Big Bull Elephant Hunts Zimbabwe

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Unfortunately for our friends in the USA, these are non exportable Elephant bulls. But for those living out of the USA these Elephant bulls are exportable from Zimbabwe.

These are two prime areas for really a big tusker.

I have 2 Elephant bulls available in Tsholo south, where you will be looking for a bull 80+ pounds. The Elephant hunt is 15 days and is all inclusive for a total of $77,000.

The other area is close to the Botswana border and is normally a 60-70 pound area. This Elephant hunt is also 15 days and the all in price for the hunt is $58,050.

These hunts are available from November 8 and on. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

97x103 pounds
watermark.php

72x68 pounds
watermark.php

95x77 pounds
watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness! If my government were not so wrong about elephant management I would already be on the plane for one of these!

Hi James,
Who is the PH ?
Thys may be?
I discovered theses areas last year, increadible, possible to see between 20 to 40 Bulls per day. Great hunt, very close because the bush is thick and green, with new leaves after rain. You can take a shot 15 meters.

u guys are killing me. these bulls are 100% exportable to the us. all u have to do is have one friend in mexico. ship the tusks to him. go to mexico, pick up your tusks. put them in ur back seat with some other curios and simply drive them across the border. i live 300 yards from the border patrol academy and know a LOT of the instructors and a crapload of the cadets. not one would know to stop me and even when ive brought crap over me n the agents sometime talk about how cool the hunt is. those guys are looking fordrugs. only the customs agents at airports know to look for moronically banned weird stuff like elephant tusks.

u guys are killing me. these bulls are 100% exportable to the us. all u have to do is have one friend in mexico. ship the tusks to him. go to mexico, pick up your tusks. put them in ur back seat with some other curios and simply drive them across the border. i live 300 yards from the border patrol academy and know a LOT of the instructors and a crapload of the cadets. not one would know to stop me and even when ive brought crap over me n the agents sometime talk about how cool the hunt is. those guys are looking fordrugs. only the customs agents at airports know to look for moronically banned weird stuff like elephant tusks.

But tap, I've met you. You could grab a guy around the throat and use your thumb to flick their head and separate it from their spine! Of course those BP guys aren't going to piss you off!! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg