bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Good day all our members

We have one bull left on quota that i would like to offer to our AH comunity at a discounted rate.

The hunt will take place on 6000acres and it is the same property where @Mark Biggerstaff and @mdwest took their buffalo from.

The property consist of 50% hills and thick bush valleys and 50% rolling grass land.
The lodge is very nice and this would be a great oppertunity to bring your spouse with!!

It is a 2hr drive from Johannesburg international airport

The deal is:
All inclusive for 1 hunter hunting 1 buffalo bull for $8700 including 7 days with 5 full hunting days.

Included is Airport pickup and drop off
All meals and drinks
All taxes
Field preperation of trophies
Services of lisenced ph

And to make the deal even better i will throw in a Kudu bull at $1700 and a Sable bull at $3500

Hunt needs to be conducted in 2019
Please contact me if you require any further information

20190715_091412.jpg
20190530_095915.jpg
20190715_054707.jpg
20190715_054449.jpg
20190715_043233.jpg
20190715_043242.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal and a beautiful place. I had a wonderful hunt there with Gerrit.

There are definitely some more really big, nice bulls there..

The property is beautiful.. the lodge is outstanding.. the staff are super friendly and helpful.. and the price is well below market for what youre getting IMO (I saw many kudu that were better than 53".. and sable that were north of 40"..when I was just there a couple of weeks ago.... and my buff is just below 40".. finding animals of that quality in that price range.. on large properties.. with a well known and established PH guiding you... well.. aint so easy to do... )...

Will that’s bull make 40”? Great looking lodge facilities!

Gerrit would know better than I... but I’m guessing he is over 40...

Mine was 39 and some change... the massive bosses on mine pushed him over SCI gold..

The one in that pic looks to be wider than mine with just as much drop and similar bosses.. I think he’s bigger bodied than mine too.. and mine was a massive bull..

Will that’s bull make 40”? Great looking lodge facilities!

Thank you Charlie, i am guessing he is pushing 40" i truly believe this is a great deal for someone who are looking for a proper buff at a very reasonable price.
Hope i can get this one sold to one of our members on here.

The hunting dates can be extended till end of April 2020, so if there is anyone planning a buffalo hunt this is your deal!!!

More than 42 dry?
:Pompus::Pompus:... i think that may be streching it a little far. The bull grew out on a big property sonthe size of the horns are unknown. All i know is ot is a good bull and i will shoot it any day...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg