Las Vegas Gun Shops FFL Transfer Dealer

NWT

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
Zim, MT, CO, NM, WY, UT, SD, ND, MO, AR, TX, AZ, WI, KS,IL, IA, BC, Yukon, NWT
New to Las Vegas. Any recommendations for a FFL who will do a transfer?
I hope I have this in the right forum.
Thanks

Yes, I have done that. Looking for personal recommendations . Some of the "Black Gun" FFL's aren't really into sporting rifles and it can be a totally different experience vs the neighborhood gun shop/gunsmith.
Go talk to Wild West Guns, they can probably take care of you

5225 Wynn Rd,
Las Vegas

Yes, I have done that. Looking for personal recommendations . Some of the "Black Gun" FFL's aren't really into sporting rifles and it can be a totally different experience vs the neighborhood gun shop/gunsmith.
I think I know what you mean about "Black Gun" FFLs. When I am looking for a gun shop in a new location, I start Google searching shops in that town or area. On the ones I locate, I check their web site. If when I open it, all it has are photos of ARs, Glocks and 1911s, I know not to go to the trouble of using them. I am interested in walnut and blue long guns. To top that off, if all they have are young guys working the counter, all they know are ARs, Glocks and 1911s usually. If I misunderstood your comment, forgive me. But that is just the way I see it. By the way I do own a Glock .40 and a Colt 1911 which I have owned for more than 20 years each, but have no interest in an AR of any type.

Reactions: NWT
Davidson Firearms in Henderson, Nevada is the place to go. I have used them many times and they have a flat fee for transfers.

Davidson Firearms in Henderson, Nevada is the place to go. I have used them many times and they have a flat fee for transfers.

Thank you! I will give them a call if the seller has not already made other arrangements.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross