Land Rover Supports Anti-Hunters

Guys, I agree, my rifle,clothes,money or anything else does not make me a better hunter or more ethical than the next guy, those are personnal traits, just like a good reputation that cannot be bought. I do disagree with supporting any company that supports the Antis, not just for my sake, but for the sake of every new hunter being born everyday. I will not fund anyone that threatens hunting. No one can for see the future and owning any product may put any hunter at risk someday or another, but if these companies get away with it they will have their bread butterd on both sides,they loose nothing, hunters stand to loose everthing! I am not saying they make bad cars or have bad service or you should sell a vehicle you are happy with, I just wont buy one on principal in future.

Guys, I agree, my rifle,clothes,money or anything else does not make me a better hunter or more ethical than the next guy, those are personnal traits, just like a good reputation that cannot be bought. I do disagree with supporting any company that supports the Antis, not just for my sake, but for the sake of every new hunter being born everyday. I will not fund anyone that threatens hunting. No one can for see the future and owning any product may put any hunter at risk someday or another, but if these companies get away with it they will have their bread butterd on both sides,they loose nothing, hunters stand to loose everthing! I am not saying they make bad cars or have bad service or you should sell a vehicle you are happy with, I just wont buy one on principal in future.

Good point! And well said.(y)

All the best
Jono

I would never say some one had to sell their car or truck because that company now supports the antis but if some one knowing buys something that puts more money in the antis...then you are financial backing them in essence....it's a moral dilemma.

I won't knowingly support any anti hunter financially. I have a hard enough time saying a kind supportive word at work as it is, those people bother the crap out of me. Annoying:mad:

Photo056.jpg
Lots of agreement here.

Glad to see we can have some juvenile fun without anyone getting upset! :)

Land Cruisers are the best! ;)

Part of the problem is these companies talk out of both sides of their mouths. (kind of like the government) One minute you think you're supporting a company that has the same beliefs than you, the next you find you're supporting every anti hunting and gun group there is. After all it's all about the almighty dollar to them.

Someone should take a pic of a Land Rover covered with all kinds of hunted critters on it and send it to the company.

Well on second thought better not... may break the suspension and blow out some tires. :eek:

Just kidding. :)

I have a Range Rover. Supporting the anti's is just one more on the (long) list of reasons to buy something else when it's time for a replacement.

I have a Range Rover. Supporting the anti's is just one more on the (long) list of reasons to buy something else when it's time for a replacement.
Why would you ever want to buy a different SUV?

Why would you ever want to buy a different SUV?

Let me count the ways. To quote a friend, I don't think they finish building the vehicle until six months after delivery. The number of problems is unacceptable in a vehicle as expensive as a Range Rover. Some of the original problems have been fixed more than three times in four years, and still are not functioning properly. Any parts from Land Rover are unbelievably expensive. New battery - less than 25,000 miles on vehicle - $400 +; winter wheel sets - $4,000 +; oil changes at dealership average $450+. Vehicle won't start in very cold weather. Traction control breaks down. The gas mileage is terrible. The dealership service department is a joke. They support anti-hunters. And it costs a fortune.

Need I go on?

No need to go on. Hank you had me at $4000 for tires…..

Let's be fair Brickburn. You get rims too for that price!

Think how I felt - I had to write the check!

To Born Free Foundation....enjoy your relationship with your new partner!! Seems like you really thought it through:S Oops:

land rover holland holland.jpg

Typical of most big businesses.

Just like in politics they give to both sides of the isle.

They are trying to show support to both sides. And if it is notices as mentioned above, They can be quick to point out that they support your cause also.

Off course, all they care about is sales/profit. What their CEOs, strategists etc... really think about hunting is irrelevant. Now don't get me wrong as any business owner knows profit and sales are very important or else you go under but it definitely becomes frustrating when they are as two faced and spineless as this. They would even be willing to sell their own mothers to turn a buck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SavannahDo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg