Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zimbabwe
Bruce,

You posted this report while I was gone and I just got around to reading it.

Condolences on the hunt. I wish you had better success.

Your report is very candid, honest and well written. The photos are also good and add a lot to the report. They also help show the difficulties of the hunt. These are difficulties I can only imagine.

A MP and MA hunt has got to be a unique experience. I can see how a hunting partner would be nice on a hunt like you have described. Hope you are able to find someone. Either way I hope to read of your successes next year.

Thanks for sharing your story!

All the best

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Sorry things didn't go better for you Bruce. 19 days is certainly a start of an addiction. I have 100s of days afield and look forward to as many more as possible while trying to bag a real stomper Bighorn!!!

Good luck on your next hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CynthiaNic

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh