Kynoch Ammunition For Sale

DeVere Smith

Reaction score
I have 100 rounds of Kynoch 375 Magnum Flanged Nitro Express ammo for sale .
300 grain Solids - 30 rounds
300 grain Soft - 15 rounds
270 grain Soft point - 55 rounds
This is new old stock merchandise that I purchased with the intention of purchasing a double rifle to suit , but a cancer diagnosis put the brakes on that idea for good. Price would be $5.00 per round plus shipping. Please direct inquiry's to PM. Thanks

I have 100 rounds of Kynoch 375 Magnum Flanged Nitro Express ammo for sale .
300 grain Solids - 30 rounds
300 grain Soft - 15 rounds
270 grain Soft point - 55 rounds
This is new old stock merchandise that I purchased with the intention of purchasing a double rifle to suit , but a cancer diagnosis put the brakes on that idea for good. Price would be $5.00 per round plus shipping. Please direct inquiry's to PM. Thanks
Price reduced to $4.00 per round.

Really sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Keep your chin up and keep fighting. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that...are these in the original 5 round boxes? If so, I will take one box of 5 each, 270 and 300 grain. If they are loose, and you are willing, I will take one round each, 300 and 270 grain.

Sorry to hear that...are these in the original 5 round boxes? If so, I will take one box of 5 each, 270 and 300 grain. If they are loose, and you are willing, I will take one round each, 300 and 270 grain.
I will be able to check on shipping costs tomorrow. These are all in the original 5 round boxes, so do you want a box of 300 grain Soft and solid to go with the 270 grain Soft?

I will be able to check on shipping costs tomorrow. These are all in the original 5 round boxes, so do you want a box of 300 grain Soft and solid to go with the 270 grain Soft?

Correct, one box of each 300 and 270. Shoot me a pm with where to send payment. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you