Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
I have only been back home a few days from our latest safari with Limcroma, and trying to sort through the mountain of photos and video we shot. We had an amazing time and experienced some incredible hunts. I am going to write up a formal hunting report when I get everything sorted and edited.

Here is a little teaser Iphone video of a stalk we pulled off on a kudu bull one morning. Of course because I decided to pass him, my PH Franco and I managed to get within 18 yards. He never knew we were there... This is why we bowhunt!

Lots of folks here would of been happy to shoot that bull. Right off hand looked over 50 inches. Pretty nice especially with a bow. Bet he had your heart rate up there a ways. Looking forward to your hunt report.
Bruce

Lots of folks here would of been happy to shoot that bull. Right off hand looked over 50 inches. Pretty nice especially with a bow. Bet he had your heart rate up there a ways. Looking forward to your hunt report.
Bruce

Yes Sir,
Franco called him to be right about the 50" mark. A fine kudu bull for anyone bow or rifle. He figured him to be 6-7 years old and a bit light on mass so he needs a couple more years to see his full potential.

As you say, it really doesn't matter how big the animal is when you get in that close. Your heart races at the possibility regardless! It was a lot of fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois