Kudu, Blesbok, and Record Book Grey Duiker Hunting in South Africa

grha

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, WRSA
Kudu, Blesbok, and Record Book Grey Duiker Hunting - "The Bond" by Keith Warren In this second episode of the 4-part series The High Road: Africa, Keith Warren and his son Kolton continue their adventure in the Stromberg mountains of South Africa’s Eastern Cape. On this hunt, Keith stalks Kudu and what may be a world record Grey Duiker. But the real surprise comes when Keith hands his Savage Rifle to his son and field producer, Kolton, to fulfill a life-long dream of hunting the majestic landscape of Africa for the first time. Keith and Kolton are guided by Bruce Niland of Huntershill Safaris, whose 35 years of experience will greatly aid in Kolton’s first ever spot and stalk of a Blesbok in the rugged, challenging terrain of Africa.

Kudu, Blesbok, and Record Book Grey Duiker Hunting in South Africa by HUNTERSHILL safaris posted Jul 12, 2019 at 5:48 AM

What did the duiker measure ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rugermagnum

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,