Krieghoff service

Gundog

Reaction score
I own a KGun in 470 NE, bought it new a year or so ago. Managed to burr one of the screws that you use to fit a Dot site with, being a bit of a perfectionists I tried to order new screws. First contacted a few Gunsmiths and their response was all the same " Good luck with that"

The agent for Krieghoff here closed down so tried to contact Krieghoff Germany directly via their website, no luck there. Then I sent a message via Facebook and got a reply that someone would contact me. Got a mail from Ralf in Germany and after a few emails describing my problem he assured me he would send the screws, no charge, which I thank him for and said no problem for me to pay for shipping etc, he insisted no charge and he would ship them ASAP, that was in the beginning of July. I sent 4 follow up mails to him and a message via FB again, till today not a word or a whisper and obviously no screws either,unless you count me being screwed over.

No matter how good the gun, without back up service from the manufacturer it's a waste of money.

PS: I have a cheap double for sale.

That's unfortunate about the customer service.

On another note, welcome to AH!

Maybe you need to go directly to a dealer and speak to them in person. The electronic world does not always work as expected!
Regards,
Philip

Maybe you need to go directly to a dealer and speak to them in person. The electronic world does not always work as expected!
Regards,
Philip
As mentioned above and confirmed by Krieghoff they have no agent here thus no dealer network anymore. Besides why then commit to sending the screws?
Nothing wrong with electronic communication, just the operators, I order parts on the net often.

Welcome to AH sir!

Even with the distributor still in business I have been waiting five years for ONE nut for my Beretta shotgun's fore end.
Reordered twice and paid for the first time.
Nothing but hot air and BS.
I went to a specialty shop and got a substitute.

Apparently customer support issues are not restricted to Kreighoff.

I recently had my .470 stock cut down a bit to shorten the LOP.
The Ottsville, PA location did a great job and my experience with everyone I spoke with could not have been better. Excellent customer service.

Their phone number is: 610-847-5173

As mentioned above and confirmed by Krieghoff they have no agent here thus no dealer network anymore. Besides why then commit to sending the screws?
Nothing wrong with electronic communication, just the operators, I order parts on the net often.
Where are you located?

Your English is quite American, probably the reason for assuming you are in the USA.

I am in Sweden, stones throw away from Germany.
That concerns me that they can't get a few screws over to you. It also put me off buying one in the UK post brexit. By the way I voted to remain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!