Krieghoff Dreiling (Drilling) For Sale

Maybe I need to sweeten the deal a bit.
Included:
Vero Vellini shotshell cartridge carrier
Dreiling cartridge carrier
Ammo as seen*
* One Hornady 7x57 has 18 rounds; S&B has 8 rounds; One Federal buckshot has 4 rounds and One Brenneke Slug has 3 rounds.

Not included: leather sling in photos with firearm

vero vellini2.jpg

vero vellini.jpg

wallet.jpg
wallet2.jpg

ammo1.jpg

I thought this would have sold by now. The work by JJ settles all questions about the optics and rings. This would cover a lot of ground in Africa, like tiny 10 or night hunts.

I thought this would have sold by now. The work by JJ settles all questions about the optics and rings. This would cover a lot of ground in Africa, like tiny 10 or night hunts.
I thought it would be gone by now as well. But I understand dreilings are like peaty scotch. Not everyone likes them. I have hammered pigs with it both day and night as well as with dogs. I even did a Redneck McNab with it one day: brace of quail, pig and some huge bullfrogs. :LOL: My Boykin spaniel did not like retrieving the bullfrogs, but she sure enjoyed eating them with me later that evening.

Safe shooting

Let's see if I can generate some interest again.

$4700 shipped to your FFL or face to face. No ammunition included now, unless it is a face-to-face deal.

Safe shooting

Wow! An Amazing amount of hours went into that piece.
Can you imagine what that would cost to have done now?
Care to throw out an estimate. Over $100k ?

I think it is a gorgeous gun and if the stock was shorter would be all over it.

Wow! An Amazing amount of hours went into that piece.
Can you imagine what that would cost to have done now?
Care to throw out an estimate. Over $100k ?

Do you have any real info on the value? Have you snatched up this deal?

I own a very similar gun but labeled as a Heym. Engraving is identical or close. They obviously pounded those out regularly.

In my opinion the seller is in the right ballpark.

Do you have any real info on the value? Have you snatched up this deal?

I own a very similar gun but labeled as a Heym. Engraving is identical or close. They obviously pounded those out regularly.

In my opinion the seller is in the right ballpark.
The engraving on the sideplates is standard for German - Austrian firearms. I think the stock carving on this dreiling is different from many but not unusual for its style. I was told by the previous owner that it was probably done in one of the small shops in Ferlach. Does your Heym have similar stock carvings?

Safe shooting

100k is a bit excessive but I will gladly take 25% of that. :LOL: :LOL:

Having said that I cannot imagine what something similar would cost on a new gun today.

Safe shooting

The engraving on the sideplates is standard for German - Austrian firearms. I think the stock carving on this dreiling is different from many but not unusual for its style. I was told by the previous owner that it was probably done in one of the small shops in Ferlach. Does your Heym have similar stock carvings?

Safe shooting
No but the rest is about the same. Mine has a 22 hornet insert in one shotgun barrel and I had JJ regulate it. I really want to take it night hunting in RSA ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!